Diaz Group LLC

Chicago, IL 60609

Roscoe Village Oasis

Roscoe Village Oasis

hardscaping201960618
Customer bought the next door property to have an open garden space and to create an oasis that he could enjoy through his summer days. The project involved drainage work to make sure the run of drain correctly. For materials Blue Stone/Slate Thermal was used to give contrast and to provide the durability and lifelong color that natural stone gives you. For plants, the hydrangeas, coral bells and flowering pears gave the place a final touch.

Diaz Group LLC is a unique grounds management organization, striving to provide our customers the best, easiest, and simplest solutions for their needs. Our residential services include premium landscape and hardscape design, construction, and enhancement. Additional services are available for retail, commercial, and industrial properties. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships based on trust and integrity with our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve. An employee-oriented company, we empower our employees to provide consistent, exceptional service. We believe in developing our employees to their full potential by providing the systems, tools, and guidance they need in order to become effective and successful. We also give back to the community by providing career opportunities and laying the groundwork for future entrepreneurs and business leaders. Our Family Diaz Group was founded in November 2006 by Ruben Diaz Sr, Rafael Diaz, and Ruben Diaz Jr with one goal in mind: to provide professional and exceptional services to all of our customers in Chicago and beyond. From the beginning, we have focused on projects requiring complex logistical planning, permit retrieval and detailed execution. To this day we remain committed to completing every project as specified, on time, and within budget....

lawn & landscaping (86)lawn care (29)hardscaping (25)tree service (6)stone and gravel (4)lighting (3)masonry (2)landscape lighting (1)mulch delivering (1)irrigation system (9)concrete repair (3)
C

10/28/2019

The estimator was knowledgeable, on time and courteous. However, he never provided an estimate, even after I followed up/called to ask when it would come and was told it would be provided. Just never heard from them again. I think they are more geared to commercial jobs, and they are probably very good for those customers, but if you have a residential project, I'd suggest not wasting your time as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a bluestone patio installed at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

11/11/2018

Ricardo, sales representative and lead estimator, was very responsive; the estimate was competitive, but the difference was that the crew could begin work in mid-October and complete it before bad weather set in. Crew came on time Monday morning, completed the entire job by Thursday. The paver work on the driveway was of very good quality and the stone work replacements for the front step pavers w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver driveway partially buckled due to village roadwork needed repair; paver steps needed replacement.

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

11/03/2017

Great experience. Roberto Diaz was terrific in quoting & managing project -- including handling unforeseen challenges...very willing to work with us to achieve desired results. Extremely pleased & would use again / recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavated backyard, installed 16' x 24' patio (Unlock pavers) + sod in remaining area

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2016

Photo for Diaz Group LLC - 2143 W 51st Place, Chicago, IL - 36520184

06/14/2017

Met with designer and received proposal. Made changes to design and was to receive another proposal. Designer went on medical leave and no one followed up. Contacted the office and was told someone would contact me. I never heard from anyone. When designer returned from leave she followed up to see if I had been contacted and if I was still interested. I declined and she apologized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and outdoor kitchen

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

C

09/26/2016

We ended up not using this company due to their slow response time to questions and formal proposals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

09/20/2016

They shows up on time and did a thorough job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

09/20/2016

I got an appointment with them on the 24th of august to get some estimates. Someone did come and saw what it need it to be done. He said he will email me the estimates. After a month no estimates at all. I email them three times and I just gave up. I email them again to thank them for wasting my time and I would no longer need it there terrible service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of rose bushes, clean up and sodding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2016

06/23/2016

From beginning to end the process was timely and professional.  The workers were conscientious, polite and very hard working.  Our front and back lawns are are completely transformed.  I highly recommend Diaz.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of debris, dead shrubs, existing sod, weeds, vines, large tree branch, trim evergreens and shrubbery, replace mulch, sod, add a beautiful variety of plants, flowers, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2016

12/30/2015

I worked primarily with Roberto Diaz, but had communication with others at the business as well.  They were all very responsive.  Roberto provided a quote in a timely fashion and they were able to fit me into their schedule relatively quickly.   Initially the work was supposed to be done on a Thursday, but due to equipment problems, the project was delayed a day.  The entire project was completed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveling and seeding a lot (25X160)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

11/24/2015

Diaz was willing to do the job when nobody else was doing this kind of work so late in the season.   They did the job promptly and with a high level of professionalism and quality.   I will be hiring them again this fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diaz did a general  fall cleanup of the grounds surrounding our condo  association.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2014

Design & Consultation, Brick Paving & Hardscaping, Outdoor Kitchens & Fire Places, Water Features, Full-Service Commercial Landscape Maintenance & Lighting, Irrigation Systems, Drainage Solutions, Holiday Decor, Rooftop Paver & Garden Installation. Seasonal Snow & Ice Control.

Residential Snow Removal- Residential Lawn Maintenance