Dependable Construction

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2010

Dependable Construction Company, Inc. specializes in work dealing with masonry restoration and construction, but we can help you with any project. If we aren't able to do the work, we can recommend a qualified contractor. When you work with Dependable Construction, you will work directly with the owner that started out as a laborer and progressed to tuckpointing and bricklaying. With over 30 years of experience, you can be sure you will be dealing with a qualified company. Sometimes you may have to wait a little longer to get the work done because we do not subcontract the work unless we absolutely have to. It will be worth the wait....

06/30/2017

Great service. Construction site was tidy. Crew was on time, work completed quickly. They took great care in matching the replacement mortar to the existing mortar. I particularly liked that Joe made recommendations without pressuring us. Will absolutely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some tuckpointing and window lintels replaced.

05/01/2017

Unfortunately, the sellers decided not to let me bring in contractors and the deal fell apart. I will be calling Joe in the future though - he was super helpful and responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in the process of buying a new house and needed to have some masonry reviewed. Joe called back right away and was willing to make time to fit in the assessment

04/05/2017

Joe was quick to get to my place for a no-charge estimate. It took awhile to get on the schedule, but I think this was due to a back-up on jobs due to the colder weather in March. His crew got here and did the work very timely and the outcome looks good. I can definitely recommend this company based on the quality of the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My interior brick wall and another small bricked column in my living room needed to be cleaned and tuckpointed.

11/13/2016

Contacted Joe over the phone. He was thorough in getting a description of the work request, which meant I did not need to home when he came to assess before providing the estimate. The estimate was right line with others. Joe put us on the schedule after he received the deposit, and although there was only about 12 hours notice when they were coming out, my presence was not required, so no issues....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild chimney from roof line up, and some tuckpointing

CATEGORY masonry, chimney repair

01/02/2016

My email wasn't working properly so he did not receive some of the emails I had sent and I did not receive some of the emails he had sent. I decided not to do the work proposed. Ended up using a highly recommended contractor from a friend I trust for a different scope of work. His proposal and assessment were very useful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and discussed what I was looking for in regard to masonry repair. Developed a proposal to perform all of the necessary work.

CATEGORY masonry

Tuck pointing, Masonry, Chimney Repair, Chimney Caps, Chimney liners, Pressure Washing, Glass Block, Roofing, General Remodeling, Cement work, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Siding, Windows, Plumbing & Sewer.

Similar businesses in your area...