Crystal Overhead Door Inc

A1232 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2003

5030 West Lawrence Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

2016 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! When you want the finest Chicago garage door in the business, trust your home to Crystal Overhead Door, where we know what it takes to find a quality solution that both protects and flatters your home. Proudly serving the Chicago area, including the suburbs in the metropolitan area, were the communitys number-one resource for everything you need to keep your garage door both functional and aesthetically attractive. Whether youre looking to replace an existing overhead door, or your need a new garage door opener to make your current system more convenient, well help you find exactly what you need for less. Our company is locally-owned and operated, meaning that were not only invested in the success of our customers, were an important part of the community, and our clients are the neighbors we know and love. In addition, weve been an Angies List Super Service Award Winner for 9 years running, and maintain an A-plus accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau. We not only claim to deliver quality service, we let our results speak for themselves. The next time you need a helping hand with your Chicago garage doors or garage door openers, head to the experts at Crystal Overhead Door, where well make it simpler than ever to beautify and to protect your home. Your garage comprises 20-40% of the area of your home visible from the street, which means your garage door is not only an essential part of making a good impression, its also a huge part of comprehensive home security. Call today for a consultation with our experienced specialists, and see how we can help you succeed!...

Garage Doors (1219)Doors (51)Fencing Driveway Gates (21)Siding (1)

12/10/2019

Excellent service. Responded very quickly to request and to schedule. Work performed at scheduled time and good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thank you for your business and your great review.

11/02/2019

Yep, Crystal Overhead Door is actually as good as it gets for a service provider. I called them on a Thursday at 4:00 pm when my 22-year-old garage door would only open 2 feet off the ground and they repaired it the next day at 10:45 am. The woman who answered the phone was polite and helpful. The technician Carlos Nava was courteous, his assessment was thorough and he gave me 3 options of the wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Would Not Go Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you for your business and your great review.

10/10/2019

Crystal Overhead came out to give an estimate on replacing the motor and remote plus keypad for a steel roll door that encloses a parking space with dual purpose trash bin access. They had installed the door a year and half earlier and recommended a motor change. They were very prompt and to our surprise, showed up and worked in the rain! It is so nice to have a dependable working door opener agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace steel roll door motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business, and the raving review. Repeat customers are great.

07/14/2019

Great! Crystal came out within the time frame given and called ahead when they were getting close. The guy assessed the situation and told us what needed to be done, leaving it up to me to decide which way to go after explaining the options. They were done in record time and the door works great now. I'd highly recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage doors - the door stopped going up and down all the way

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for your review.

07/11/2019

Because I had two doors and a bundle of work, they were able to give me a decent price for everything. my doors are now noticeably quieter and presumably running more efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed some rollers replaced on my garage doors, along with usual balancing and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for your review.

07/08/2019

Moises was excellent, very thorough, extremely professional, courteous, personable, went over all the aspects of the door, gave detailed information, factual, truthful, demonstrated to me the rollers and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Service Call and Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

Thank you for your business and your review.

02/04/2019

Excellent. Victor was able to come sooner than expected; quickly determined the problem; fixed it; did some extra maintenance on the door. Was polite and friendly, and answered all of my questions. Very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you for your business and your review. We hope to continue to serve you for years to come.

01/19/2019

Crystal very doggedly helped me solve a long-time problem - my garage doors didn't want to open after dark! It took three visits over time; the technicians made modifications but this last time, they/I threw in the towel and Crystal installed new openers and everything works perfectly. What impressed me is that their first priority was to solve my problem WITHOUT me having to buy new equipment. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very spooky electrical interference issue with my garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

Thank you for your business and your review. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

01/11/2019

They were good. I have a good product. Very knowledgeable. 5- star rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them for service calls. We ended up replacing steel gate for the parking lot.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank you for business and your review. We look forward to providing you service in the future.

12/01/2018

We had Crystal install our new door a few years ago. The wall mount was not working. I trouble-shot it & narrowed the problem to the wall mount or the wiring. While they were very busy, they got me scheduled in on a Saturday just a few days out. They called to give an approximate time of arrival; then called when they arrived to my detached garage. Victor was professional, courteous, & quick. He d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall Mount for Door Opener Not Working

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

We appreciate your great review.

House door, fence/gate installs