Closet Works

11:00 - 16:00
10:00 - 17:00

2112 N. Clybourn Ave.

Chicago, IL, 60614

Recipient of 2018 Super Service Award for the 12th consecutive year. Providing Organized Solutions for Chicagoland for over 30 Years. 120 Employees ( No subs.) with 21 designers with an average of 14 years of organizational design experience. Showroom located at: 2112 N. Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. The manufacturing facility /corporate headquarter is located at 953 N Larch Ave, Elmhurst, IL...

Closets (149)Home and Garage Organization (17)Cabinet Making (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (8)Furniture - Custom Made (4)Office Equipment Repair (1)General Remodeling (1)

09/12/2019

We can't say enough great things about our experience working with Closet Works. From design to install, everything was a breeze! Both the designers and installers are not only talented and good at what they do, but they are very passionate and take a lot of pride in their work. Lisa was our designer and she provided several ideas for our home office and master bedroom built ins. She really took h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home office built ins and Master Bedroom Built ins

CATEGORY custom cabinets, closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. We are happy to hear of your experience and that you are enjoying your new organized spaces. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and for your business.

08/18/2019

My job was small but Closet Works took the project seriously. The design and execution produced a great closet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and install a closet.

CATEGORY closet systems, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

06/28/2019

Molly's design was very well thought out. Peter arrived on time and worked non-stop to complete the job. The results were more than excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shelving/storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear of your experience and we hope you are enjoying your new organized space.

06/22/2019

Our designer Jaclyn was amazing, she perfectly captured and met our closet needs by creating functionality in a tight space. Closet tearout and build was done promptly and to the result was high quality and met our needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multi-closet tearout and rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happier to hear about your experience and we are glad you are enjoying your new organized space.
D

01/05/2019

I loved the design and the price was competitive. I worked with Pam and had asked for a small change in the coat closet. I never heard back after that. A few months later someone from closet works kept calling but I was not happy with how things happened. I did not get the $25 gift card, even though they kept promising it was coming. It’s too bad. I would have been thrilled to give them the job. M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a master closet design, coat room and a storage closet made

C

12/11/2018

The install and product are excellent. However, the company screwed up our financing. Promised 0 % for 12 months only to find out we were set up with interest bearing account. They refused to help us and di not correct the error. They refused to communicate with financing company they had set us up with. Very disappointed. Very unfair and they could care less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closets were installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

11/27/2018

Service and product where great. Looks very nice. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New closet system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying your new organized space.

10/02/2018

The two contractor for ClosetWorks arrived early and completed the job in a timely manner with the exception of a bedroom closet. I had contacted the consultant regarding a minor change, but the contractors didn't receive the revised sketches at the time of the original installation. I received a schedule date and the contractor's return as promise and finalize the job. The contractors were very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing of shelves and rods for all closets in my home, we had blank closets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

C

09/20/2018

Long time to get drawing and revisions. Long delay to get product. Once installation was schedule not all products were ready. They installed 75% and have to finish up the drawers a week later. Trying to get financing on their website advertises 0% and they actually only offer 24.99% interest. Quality is good, installation was professional, but the time lag and the confusion made it difficult to b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
closet shelves installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the delays and issues that you had. I will take this information and review it with the appropriate departments. Thank you for your recent purchase and enjoy your new organized space.

04/05/2018

I work with Lynn Casanova who did a wonderful job in going through all the closets and giving tons of options a great suggestions. She was so helpful through he design process! The installers, lead by Trent, were totally awesome. The cost was reasonable and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet organization installation for 4 closets and a laundry room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying you new organized spaces!