City Center Chiropractic

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2009

Additional DBA - City Center Chiropractic And Rehabilitation LLC....

10/23/2018

I have been seeing Dr. Meismer for years now - not regularly, just when needed. She is a miracle worker and has been able to resolve almost every one of my issues in just a few visits. I like that I'm not pressured to keep coming. I like that there is massage services available as well - and acupuncture (if you're into that).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjustments

09/30/2013

Great every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to City Center Chiropractic for 4 or 5 years. I have had a variety of neck, shoulder, and back problems for most of my adult life and go in for regular appointments. Dr. Julie always takes the time to find out what ails me for that visit and makes the appropriate adjustment while we have interesting conversation. She is so friendly and really cares about me, my pains, and my life in general. The massage therapists are all exceptional too.

03/18/2013

Dr. Julie Lukachko has been very helpful in working on neck and back problems. The massage therapists that work with her are great, too! Dr. Lukachko has also been able to provide help with my plantar fasciitis that I have struggled with for years. She is the first person to provide treatment that actually works! I highly recommend her and City Center Chiropractic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Julie Lukachko provided chiropractic services for a sore neck and also helped with chronic plantar fasciitis.

10/08/2010

Dr. Julie is professional through and through. Rather than simply treat the symptoms she gave me a instructions on how to treat the root cause. She is knowledgable, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided adjustment, ultrasound and muscle massage.

12/18/2009

I have been going her for 9 months and her service is good. She knows more than just chiropractic like physical therapy and massage. I will continue to use her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Miesmer is my chiropractor and my last visit was 2 weeks ago.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic manipulation, spine & sports rehabilitation, acupuncture, soft tissue techniques including theraputic massage, physiotherapy, ice therapy, moist heat, traction & orthodontics.

MasterCard, Check, Visa