Changing Colors, Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since January 2002

Awards & Badges

5024 W Foster Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Changing Colors Inc. has been in service since 1982. We are a fully, licensed, bonded and insured company. We have all of our own employees and do not use subcontractors. Our service team is made up of experienced professionals who can paint the interior or exterior of your home of office. We use only the best paints and have a large variety of colors to choose from....

interior painting (503)house painting (158)plaster (65)drywall repair (59)wallpaper removal (50)wallpapering (40)deck cleaning (32)pressure washing (22)water and smoke damage (15)woodworking (14)interior design (11)general contracting (9)

11/09/2020

It exceeded my expectations. The work that was done was top notch and Tony and his crews were extremely attentive and had great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

09/04/2020

Communication with company was excellent. Work done on time, workers were professional and pleasant, even helped a neighbor who was having trouble lifting something. The neighbors complimented both the work and the work team. There were quite a few boards that needed replacing. For a couple of days we had a carpentry team there with the painters swarming the house. For a full week the temps were i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full exterior painting of 150 year old house, 2 story, 2000 sq feet

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

07/29/2020

Excellent quality work, done on time and at a reasonable price. They followed up promptly for some touch up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of stucco, wood trim, and porch. Deck refinishing.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

06/24/2020

Changing Colors did a great job painting my 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment. This was in preparation to sell the unit. After inspecting the unit Tony provided an estimate and schedule that worked well with my timeline to sell. While Tony’s initial inspection was thorough once the work stated they ran into unforeseen problems that were not readily apparent by either of us and discoverable only after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Changing Colors to paint a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Co-op apartment

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/27/2020

Prompt response from first estimate request. Timely turn around with estimate. Price just under two other estimates. Very professional guys and really nice. Careful with plants and flowers and clean up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cement sills of our bungalow painted and exterior window trim.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/12/2020

This was my first time contracting out painting. Having not contracted painting before, I found hiring painters was more expensive than I had thought, but physically unable to do some tasks I once did, I relied on the reviews here, my meeting with Tony and so I signed off on the project. The guys showed up promptly and I left them to do their work. I came by the house at end of day one and was com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

11/04/2019

The crew arrived at the designated time and did a fantastic job. My fence and deck look awesome. They cleaned up after themselves very nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My new cedar fence needed to be sealed. Also, part of my new deck needed painting.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/13/2019

Tony was great to work with. He educated me on everything I needed to know about my painting project. He worked with me on my budget and was fair in his price. His team was great. I would hire Changing Colors again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting exterior of house

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/13/2019

I have used Changing Colors for a number of painting projects over the last five years. Tony, Jessica, and their crews are absolutely fabulous. Very fair prices, on time, trustworthy and always A+ work. I leave my house unlocked and completely trust them to come and go while I’m at work. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting (interior/exterior)

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

09/13/2019

Changing Colors did a great job! From the estimate to the painting, everyone was very pretty, and handled my home with care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting (interior/exterior)

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Building decks, window cleaning, general contracting, skylights, stucco & siding installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover