Brighton Home Products Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4607 S Pulaski Rd

Chicago, IL 60632

Since 1955, family-owned Brighton Home Products has been proudly serving the Chicagoland area for all its remodeling needs. Decades of experience is an extraordinary foundation for any home improvement project, and to this day, our business is focused on our core values: reliable service, quality products, and long-term customer relationships. Brighton Home Products has extensive knowledge of all products and materials and has mastered the craft of installation. Our team's wealth of expertise helps our clients improve their homes' function, character, and value. 2nd location - 37 E. Chicago Ave. Westmont, IL 60559 Additional exterior work includes Gutters and Downspouts, Soffit and Fascia, Patio Covers, Stairs, Fences and Railings, and Glass and Screen Repairs. Additional interior work includes General Carpentry....

Doors (84)Windows (29)General Remodeling (15)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (11)Siding (8)Awnings (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (6)Gutters (5)Roofing (5)Fencing (5)Ceramic Tile (5)

11/01/2019

Water damage due to burst pipe in bathroom. Also required drywall repair on first floor. They did a good job and were very responsive and available to questions and comments. They are expensive - this job cost much more than I thought it would, even though I purchased many of the materials myself, which saved the additional fee of them buying all materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

10/31/2019

Very good work done by crew . excellent clean up .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on the rear part of house.

CATEGORY siding, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

It was a wonderful experience. The carpenters showed up on time and worked constantly and did a great job. What I appreciate most is the salesman stopped by to check on the workers, but didn't check in with me. This showed me he cared about the quality of work performed regardless if I knew he was there. Then once they finnished he reviewed the work to make sure we were satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a security screen door and repair damages to drywall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

10/31/2019

We're really happy with the windows and with the work that was done. We also appreciate the no-nonense quoting process that doesn't waste your time. We will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a new window and a few replacement windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

10/31/2019

We were very happy with the installed doors and with Brighton!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brighton installed 4 new doors for us

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

10/30/2019

Excellent; great communication and they followed through and did a great job. Highly recommend Tim and his people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capping window trim and aluminum trim repai

CATEGORY gutter repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/25/2019

Brighton did a great job. Love my new windows. It’s quieter in my house along with warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement double hung windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/22/2019

All of the jobs were done very professionally. The staff/workers were on time, did the job well, completed on time and did a great clean up. As I stated, I have used the services of Brighton Home Products over many years and have recommended them to friends and acquaintances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Brighton Home Products for many years. I've had several jobs done at the first home I owned and at the one I am living in now. They've installed windows, gutters, and doors. These jobs were not done at one time but over a few years. They have also done some remodeling at my current home.

CATEGORY awnings, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, glass block, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

10/22/2019

We went with the fiberglass doors with 3 small access windows. Our doors needed to be custom ordered, so there was a bit of wait time. We were kept informed during the wait time as to what was going on and when we could expect our doors. When they were finished, we set-up a time/date for the installation. The installers came on time, and got to work immediately. They were professional and courteou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our 2 20 year old steel front access doors replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

10/21/2019

Work was professional and done on time. I felt comfortable that I was getting good advice and was buying first-rate workmanship and product. It was somewhat expensive (partly because of the challenges of my roof) but it was worth it to deal with such responsible professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brighton did extensive tuckpointing and repair on my brick chimney. It is very difficult to work on my roof, and I appreciated that they overcame the logistical and safety challenges that the job presented! They also sold me a new security storm door, which they installed.

CATEGORY chimney repair, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Windows, Doors, General Kitchen, Bath & Basement Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Porches & Decks, Awnings & Canopies.

Canvas awnings