ARTISTIC TILE SYSTEM INC

A5 REVIEWS

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1111 W Hollywood Ave

Chicago, IL 60660

ARTISTIC TILE SYSTEM is a company specialized in all kinds of tile and stone work. With 15 years of experience we offer the highest quality and precision for all your projects, kitchen backsplash, bathroom remodeling, fireplaces, custom bathrooms designs. From commercial to the most incredible residential work! Refinishing work, resealing and recaulking corners and bath tubs, repairs and much more! We are an insured company serving the Chicago area and suburbs!...

Ceramic Tile (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Marble and Granite (1)Countertops and Backsplashes (1)

10/02/2019

Esteban did a great job! We are very happy with his professionalism. He helped us out with the rotten woodwork and gave us suggestions on what to do. He was very prompt and attentive to all of our needs. I I will be using him again for all my tile needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Esteban redid the tub and shower area with new tile and also replaced woodwork due to it being rotten.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/13/2019

They were amazing. They did an awesome job and the work they did held up really really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my shower room remodeled by a different company. There were some issues and they refused to fixed it. I called ARTISTIC TILE SYSTEM INC to fixed the issues. they took all the tiles of, re did the tile and fixed some other issues.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

08/05/2019

Artistic Tile was exceptionally responsive in the initial response for an estimate and for scheduling with relatively short notice. They were punctual, prompt, and professional in the repair work. They were also informative in both their cleaning process and methods for addressing future care and maintenance of the marble countertop material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countertop Repairs and Cleaning

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

07/02/2019

Esteban has been always been conscientious and has provided excellent insights and opinions as to how best to perform his tile installation. He has always been very conscientious and has been a pleasure to work with. Consistently friendly and engaging while doingoutstanding job. He will continue to be my only tile installation expert and I am happy to recommend to friends and family..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very tile projects both in my home and in the apartment building which I own.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

04/29/2019

A+++++ job! Esteban did an amazing job on our kitchen and bathroom! He is new to Angie's list, but has been doing tile for over 14 years and his expertise definitely shows. Our total job took about 4 days to complete and Esteban worked through the weekend to make sure it was done properly. He was so easy to work with and helped us with recommendations on grout colors, tile layout and bullnose opti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen backsplash installation and powder room floor and wall tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Porcelain & Ceramic, Natural Stone, Marble, Glass, Mosaic, Re-grouting, Professional Cleaning, Resealing, Professional Silicone and Caulk, Application