Another Ruff Day

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Cat Calls

28  REVIEWS
Cat Calls

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

11/07/2017

Horrible!! He takes more dogs than he can truly take good care of

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would never trust this rude misogynistic bully walk my dog again.

CATEGORY pet sitters

02/21/2012

He really exercises my dog. He doesn't just walk him around the block. He also does boarding. He does a great job with the animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They walk my dog.

CATEGORY pet sitters