American Carpet Distributors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2041-59 W Race St

Chicago, IL 60612

Our carpet store has served Chicago, Evanston and the surrounding suburbs for more than 40 years. We offer a full mobile service to your home. Because we are the distributor and the installer, we are able to provide high quality flooring at the best prices....

carpet installation (53)flooring (20)

04/16/2020

It went great. Working with Larry was easy. His team did a great job doing the install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

02/01/2020

Very well. Excellent price great service and prompt follow up. We are very satisfied with America Carpet and will recommend them and will definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation in 4 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

08/07/2019

Service was exactly what you’d hope for. On time. Clean. Polite. Professional. The work was tidy and of high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/06/2019

If I knew how easy this process was, I would have changed my carpets years ago. I chose American Carpet Distributors due to the positive reviews. At the beginning I was a bit skeptical of how great the reviews were compared to competitors. Estimates from Home Depot and another local carpet store were both slightly/moderately cheaper, but they had some mixed reviews. I don’t have the patience nor t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation in 2 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for having the confidence in my company to get the job done and thank you so much for the glowing review

08/05/2019

American Carpet Distributers did an awesome job. I had two rooms carpeted and both turned out great. They were punctual and even finished the job in what seemed record time. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeted two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Photo for American Carpet Distributors - 2041-59 W Race St, Chicago, IL - 38028773

Great working with you [Member Name Removed] ,pictures look great !
D

07/22/2019

I wish I had as many positive things to say as other reviewers here. Unfortunately, I had a very different experience with American Carpet. Larry was good to work with in the beginning; he has a good selection of carpet, and they got our entire job (4 bedrooms + stairs) done in one day. It's good carpet, but we started noticing issues with the installation within the first couple of days - visible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for American Carpet Distributors - 2041-59 W Race St, Chicago, IL - 37998867

Sorry you feel that way [Member Name Removed] but if you could remember that your windows of coming out were very small , and you are wrong about my installers being late they said they would be there between 8:30-9:00 and they showed up at 8:50 to do the work , at 9:15 you kicked them out because you had to go to work that’s why I charged you the 75.00 dollars to come back , you did tell my insta...

05/27/2019

I am so happy I found American Carpet Distributors on Angie's list! Larry was very professionalism and easy to work with over the phone. He made everything so easy for me when I thought this job would be a hassle. This was our first time time having carpet re-stretched and he explained everything step by step. The 3 guys that he sent were friendly, professional and courteous. They were efficient a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet re-stretching for 3 10X11 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

04/17/2019

Excellent. Very professional. Fair price and speedy installation. We had a minor problem with a small edge of the carpet that I noticed a day after the installation. It just had to be cleaned up and tacked down a little more. They came back out within 1 hour of notifying them and handled it right away. Very trustworthy business and highly remommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Common area carpet for condo building

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

04/16/2019

Very well! Installers were on time, very professional and very clean. The carpet was installed in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with the completed job. Would definitely use them again and refer to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting for my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

04/13/2019

Very well and I’m completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet purchase and installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Carpet Sales, Carpet Installation, Carpet Repair, Carpet Re-Stretching, Carpet Flood Recovery, Hardwood Flooring, Linoleum Flooring.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available