AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2006

25 years experience. Complete home maintenance. Commercial and residential....

Big League Painting

Big League Painting is the fastest growing painting contractor in the North Shore. This is due to our excellence in customer service, quality work, and dedication to our clients. Join the hundreds of other homeowners taking advantage of our great services. Our Mission: To be the most honest and ethical painting contractor of choice. To provide superior customer service and experienced labor to all residential and commercial clients. To foster a work environment that encourages hard work, transparency, and growth. Core Values: Accountability Consistency Honesty Respect Customer Service Positivity

Award 2019
Offers by Big League Painting on Angie's List

12/23/2014

Job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install cable for Cellphone amplifier.

CATEGORY handyman service,phone wiring

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noe from Handy Dad was one of the most excellent, thorough, and reliable workers that we have ever hired for a job around the house. He did excellent carpentry work for us, was always on time, respectful, and thorough. I'd recommend him to anyone.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

05/01/2009

We worked with Noel Vallegas. He is such a nice honest person, he is very polite. He puts our air conditioner units in the summer, he cleans the gutter in the fall and he does all kids of job. His price is right. I would not hire him to work like which is very technical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garbage disposal was blocked and Affordable Handy Dad came and fixed it.

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service

General home repair and maintenence. Specialize in plumbing. Rodding kitchen and bath drains. Replace water heaters. Repair broken pipes and water pressure issues. Repair washers and dryers. Build playset and sheds.

I do not offer any promotions as my fees are very competitive.