A.E. Tile Inc.

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2004

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Here at AE Tile we have over 15 years experience in tile, granite counter tops, wood floors, bathroom, and kitchen remodeling, as well as laminate floors. Our experts serve throughout the Chicagoland area in Illinois. We are high quality installers of these materials: • Porcelain• Ceramic and glass• Marble and travertine• Granite and limestone• Quarry and mosaic tileAll of our jobs are owner supervised, and our work has a one-year warranty. We are a family owned business and we personally do all of our installations and take real pride in it. AE Tile works with the individual in order to make sure each job is completed to their satisfaction. We also provide same-day estimates, and produce quality work on every job. All of AE Tiles granite counter tops include a back splash as well as a double sink! Give the team at AE Tile a call today for your free estimate!...

Mega Stone

5  REVIEWS
Mega Stone

Quartz and granite kitchen counter-tops, vanities, desks, tables, stairs, wet bars, pedestals & cabinets.

08/09/2018

A.E. Tile replaced my Floors in both my Master Bath and Hall Bath. They could not have been more professional in every way. The communication was great and the installers were very neat and professional. They gave me some great design advice that I followed and was very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Floors

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

01/29/2018

Contracted with A.E. Tile, Inc. to install a ceramic tile backsplash to our newly remodeled kitchen.  Within 2 months the grout was falling out of the joints between the countertop and backsplash, and between the cabinets and backsplash.  The business owner (Aldo) came out to take care of the problem.  He started by blaming the countertop installer, stating that it was installed incorrectly.  Then...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a ceramic tile backsplash in newly remodeled kitchen

CATEGORY flooring

C

01/11/2015

It looks just OK, the guys not doing professional, I would not suggest to use any more. the pricess was high compared with the quality they made. they also asked put additional drywall for one of the bedroom instead of removing the old wallpaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling the bath and the family room, laundry room and guest bedroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/25/2013

It went fine. The only thing is that I do not like the tile that I picked. It is darker and doesn't match the way I thought it would when I took the sample home. I am going to try and lighten it so it blends in better. The work done by A.E. Tile was done excellently though and I am very pleased with the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The floor in my shower was converted from a plastic base to a tile base.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/03/2004

THE INSTALLERS DID SOME GOOD WORK, BUT WERE SLOPPY WITH THE SURROUNDING AREAS. THEY RIPPED CARPET IN AN AREA THAT WAS TO MEET WITH THE TILE EDGE, AND DID A POOR JOB JOINING THE TWO. TRIMMED A DOOR THAT DID NOT NEED TRIMMING. LETTING THE DOOR FALL TO THE GROUND

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED TILE IN ENTRY WAY AND LINOLEUM IN LAUNDRY ROOM.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

Bath Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Flooring & Wall Tiling, Showers, Backsplashes, Patio Tiling, Swimming Pools, Fireplaces, Hot Tubs, Saunas & Spas, Design Services,Basements Remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover