Advocate Health Center - Halsted and Blackhawk

Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Additional DBA - Advocate Medical Group....

03/25/2016

CATEGORY orthopedics, rheumatology

02/03/2014

I am okay with them.  I like that I can usually get an appointment when I want.  My doctor is not the friendly person in the world, but he does get me in and out.  Last time, I had to wait half an hour to get inside.  I was kind of upset because once I was late for 10 minutes and they canceled my appointment.  I don't like that about them.  The office is bright and well clean.  I sure have a lot o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Advocate Health Center - Halsted and Blackhawk for primary care.  I went for a check-up.

CATEGORY family doctor

04/06/2012

They had both a nurse and physical therapist come out to provide service. I thought the nurse was very kind, but often wouldn't listen to me. But I would say that they did a good job setting up appointments and providing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had so much pain, that I couldn't leave the house, and Advocate Health Care came to my house to provide home health care.

CATEGORY internist

05/18/2010

she treated my college age daughters and still inquires about them and their health. especially my daugher who was diagnosed with Lupus while away at school. Dr. Shah is what all doctors should be. Punctuality b-no complaints because some patient care takes longer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been gong to Dr. Leena Shah for 10+ years. She is pleasant, professional, consientious and very thorough. I've received calls at home - on a sunday - if there are matters she needs to discuss with me. In these days of "assembly line" treatment I certainly appreciate her care and concern.

CATEGORY internist

Asthma management, baby advocate, clinical trials, corporate health, family care network, health advisor, heart failure, home health care, hospice, lifeline, mammography & senior advocate.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa