Adam Travel Services, Inc.

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2010

Adam Travel is one of the nation’s largest consolidators offering a variety of products and services for all of your travel needs. In addition to airfares, Adam Travel is a large tour provider offering vacation packages across the globe....

Time Travels Inc

67  REVIEWS
Time Travels Inc

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?

06/15/2016

We were looking for tickets to Europe for summertime  Great prices and fast service  Very responding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
airline tickets to Europe

06/11/2016

The service was very professional, fast, price was very competitive - I had my ticket issued in five minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found a flight ticket for my vacation

06/11/2016

Very smoothly, tickets confirmed quickly and without complication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found great price on flight to Europe, better than any available on through online searches.

06/10/2016

The whole transaction went very smoothly, including payment. Trip ticket I received by email within a few minutes. I am very pleased with the service received. I will recomend this company to my friends and acquaintances. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was very knowledgeable, she explained all the possible options for travel and suggested the most adventageous option. The proposed option I bought.

06/10/2016

It was a great family vacation at a great value.  The hotel selected was very clean with great amenities.  They made all of the arrangements and stayed in constant communication with us and quickly provided information on any changes to the itinerary.  They also took care of all the transportation concerns between airport and hotel, as well as a sightseeing trip into Panama City.  We didn't have t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found a great deal on a vacation.  Made all arrangements.  Stayed in constant communication with us and quickly provided information on any changes to itinerary.  Took care of all the transportation concerns between airport and hotel.  We didn't have to worry about anything.

CATEGORY travel agency

Air tickets, hotels, cars, vacation packages, cruises.

Other