Accurate Painting & Remodeling

A 186 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 410271

Chicago, IL 60641

Accurate Painting & Remodeling is a residential and commercial painting and remodeling company. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Additional DBA - Accurate Painting and Remodeling Inc. Award winning. Accurate Painting & remodeling was established in 1989. We are based in Chicago and provide services in most of the Chicagoland area. We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism. This means that we maintain the accreditation, insurance, and licensing that provide you the protection and peace of mind that you deserve....

interior painting (147)drywall repair (48)plaster (31)house painting (27)home remodeling (17)handyman (15)home remodeling (11)wallpaper removal (9)woodworking (8)window (7)flooring (7)electrical (7)

09/30/2020

Pete Simon and his crew of 3 did an excellent job! They put in a hard two days of work, patching and sanding all the nail holes and plaster cracks, painting all the walls with the colors of my choice, repainting my radiators, and re-staining the weather damaged hardwood window frames and sills in my Craftsman-style home. They showed an incredible amount of care, protecting all surfaces with drop c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/25/2020

Pete was fantastic! Very responsive. Came right out and gave us a quote that was very reasonable. He had his crew come out and do the job in one day!! They were all very professional and the rooms look great! I will definitely call Accurate Painting/Pete again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 3 rooms painted and 2 ceilings painted.

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

07/16/2020

Pete quoted me a reasonable price of $1,500.00 and came back the next day with his two painters. They did a great job. Pete matched the existing color perfectly so they only needed to do one coat. The painters covered everything with drop cloths and cleaned up after themselves. They did a very thorough job and the apartment looks great. I really liked the fact that Pete was able to take care of a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting three bedroom vacant apartment.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

03/31/2020

Pete and team were great! During the quote, I was able to communicate my needs, and Pete worked with me all the way. The guys did an excellent job, and you can really tell they put a lot of pride into their work. They did painting, installation fo closets and doors, and installed my plank vinyl flooring. While they didn't do carpet, Pete was able to recommend someone that worked out perfectly. My ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration of basement: post flooding

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,flooring,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Photo for Accurate Painting & Remodeling - PO Box 410271, Chicago, IL - 38471550

03/26/2020

Work was finished in one day. From the first contact to finish date was only a few days, very fast and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint eight rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

C

01/30/2020

He asked me a bunch of questions and then said he would not be able to help. I specifically asked does he serve a certain area (yes or no answer). A waste of my valuable time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing... this company is a joke

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

12/29/2019

Pete was very responsive and patient. He and his crew were on time and finished when they said they would. They took pictures along the way and texted us updates and questions while they had while I was at work. We are extremely happy by the quality of their work. We would definitely recommend them and would use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and trim throughout our whole condo painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/12/2019

Pete and his team are top-notch! They did a terrific job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering, painting stairwell and bedroom, and fixing broken door pane

CATEGORY handyman service,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/24/2019

Fantastic. Their work was very professional and I highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/20/2019

We are so pleased with the results. Pete and his team were professional, courteous and competent. From the time we met Pete to conduct the walk-through for the proposal, we could tell Pete was very experienced and capable as he saw things and asked questions that none of the other painters asked about. We are so glad we hired Pete and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting after renovations. Walls, ceilings, doors, trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Interior & exterior painting. Drywall. Pressure washing. Tile-ceramic, vinyl, stone & hardwood. Hardwood flooring. Refinishing carpentry. Frame. Trim. Graffiti protection. Water & fire damage. Design consultant. Project management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check