Above the Rest

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2003

B Rated | 1348 Reviews

2-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. no service charges. May not contact through e-mail....

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angie's List

C

01/10/2020

This is a follow up to a previous "A" review. The work was fine but the owner refused to provide a W-9 after numerous promises to do so over multiple requests spanning months. It's irritating that my business has an obligation to file 1099s and his lack of professionalism made it impossible to fulfill that obligation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing, painting of outdoor wooden decks

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

10/24/2019

Once again they called right back and we setup an appointment and he actually came out. He did the gutter and the garage. It was pretty thorough. Any question I had they answered it. He actually gave me discount which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

09/26/2019

Shawn, the owner, lives in St. Louis and only comes in town on the weekends. He gave me a low quote over the phone, but when he came out and looked at the job he charged me more. At first glance, the job they did was ok (hence the first review), but after a few days the replacement boards started coming loose and separating, and I also noticed that only the tops of the boards had been stained. You...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair, power wash and stain

CATEGORY decks

My guys explained to the customer that the wood on her deck is dry rotted and the entire thing needs to be replaced. She has a water pipe running underneath her deck and the moisture has caused the deck to rot. So she had us basically replace some of the rotten wood but not all of it. So we placed the new wood next to the older rotting wood which is beginning to sink because it's rotting. That's t...

09/19/2019

Shawn and his team were fantastic! He was very responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with! The end result is fantastic!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our front porch and back steps power washed & re-stained.

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

D

08/28/2019

Deck refinishing--restaining and sealing. Kept postponing the job. After refinishing the deck, left many puddles; sealant was unevenly applied and there were a few uncovered areas

CATEGORY decks

Window Washing, Pressure Washing, Deck Cleaning, Sealing, Staining & Gutter Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check