Aaron Bros Moving System Inc.

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since April 2007

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Aaron Bros Moving System, Inc. has been Chicago’s movers since 1969. Providing local and long distance moving services to this great city for the last 45 years has given us the opportunity to work with a lot of wonderful Chicago residents and businesses. Our moving company strives to provide the very best customer service in the moving & storage industry. We are proud members of the Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association which is a great source of information when planning for all your moving needs. Call us today at (773)268-1700 or visit our website www.wemovechicago.com for more information...

AAA Movers LLC

10  REVIEWS
AAA Movers LLC

AAA Movers LLC. Moving & Storage based in Melrose Park, IL.

D

08/20/2012

Overall experience, horrible!  I am still trying to get over it.  Repainting all of the walls they damaged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested Twon and Eddie, I was told they were off.  Movers sent were 3 hours late.  They came with no tools to break down furniture.  A move that should have lasted about 5 hours ended up lasting two days. My storage place closed before they could make it.  Movers did not know how to break down furniture.  Three movers came, none were up to par. Day 1 lasted until midnight.  I found out the movers I requested did work the day, the manager lied. Day 2, more experienced movers were sent to complete the job.  Of course this time, Twon was sent.  Apparently he's one of the best movers they have. Day 2 was much better, because movers were sent that actually knew what they were doing.  If the manager had just fulfilled my original request I'm quite sure my move would have been completed in no time.  The funny part about it is the manager was still trying to charge me for all the hours spent moving by inadequate movers.  Also, items of furniture were lost and broken during the entire process and they destroyed the paint on all of the walls they came across!

C

09/20/2011

The move went pretty well.  Everything was wrapped well.  But, they did break a part of my bed.  Two of the movers were great but one seemed to slacking off some.  I would suggest them to straighten out all of their workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They assisted with my local move.

06/14/2011

Incredibly I found a moving company I can finally trust. These guys came on time, and treated me and my family w/ the utmost respect. And I was expecting belligerence, rudeness and apathy. I've had experience w/ rude customer services and this surprised more than most. These guys came and did their job professionally. The price was more than reasonable and the amount of time it took to move was qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped moved all my furniture and boxes from a residential home in the suburbs to an apartment in the city of Chicago.

06/01/2010

I have used Aaron Brothers in the past. I had my furniture stored in their facilities while my place was being built. My builder did not give me a definitive move in date until the last minute, and Aaron Brothers was very accomodating in scheduling the move even though it was only with a few days notice. They have always been very punctual and call frequently to inform me of progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furnishings from storage to new house

11/03/2009

I like them a lot and I always go back to them. They are quick and are very reasonable. They are very responsive and I never have any problems with them. I trust them and they have suggested some other good service providers for me. I would recommend them to anyone else and would continue to use them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Aaron Bros Moving & Storage for the 4th time in the last 15 years.

CATEGORY moving companies

Residential Moving Services Commercial Moving Services Truck & Pod Loading/Unloading Services Packing Services Packing Materials Intra-building moving Staging Piano Movers Self Storage Facility

Bad Service is not offered