AAA FENCE CORP

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2005

America's Backyard Fencing & Decking

At America’s Backyard we understand the value that is placed on your family's outdoor enjoyment, that is why our team of professionals takes the time to understand your vision and needs for enhancing your backyard.Whether it is a fence or deck, we guide you through our process of installation and materials used. We discuss all options with you to make sure you are purchasing exactly what you want and need.

05/05/2009

It took them a long time, but they did a good job at a reasonable cost. They were finishing it up during the winter time, so the weather was a problem for them. I am pleased with them. I felt they were professional and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a wrought iron fence for me.

12/23/2008

Everything was excellent. The price was fair. They resolved problems with my neighbors for me, and they got the permits for me as well. Their prices weren't the lowest, but they made everything easier. I have referred them to my father.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 7 foot wooden fence installed by them.

04/29/2008

AAA Fence did a great job and I would highly recommend them. They were the lowest bidder of 4 companies. They showed up on time for the estimate and finished their work on a timely basis. Their work looks top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of chain link fence in large back yard and installation of black ornamental steel fence with 2 gates.

02/15/2008

Their pricing was reasonable. They did leave kind of a mess of lunch garbage in a small bag on my lawn. They did take all the old fencing away though. They were reliable and were there when they said they were going to be. The fence looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me the estimate right away. The fence was knocked down by a tree falling on it. They had to do a partial re-build of a chain link fence.

10/18/2007

They worked with me to see what I needed them to help me with. They were easy people to work with, and they acted very nicely. I felt that they were very professional and the quality of their work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a large wooden fence by replacing some boards and caps. They also replaced some locks on the gate and installed a 10 foot wrought iron fence with hand rails. The work was done in 2 days.

CATEGORY fencing

PRIVACY, SECURITY FENCES, WOOD FENCES: PICKET, STOCKADE, SOLID, RAILS, TRADITIONAL, SHADOW BOX GATES & LATCHES. IRON & STEEL: STAIRS, RAILS, MONTAGE, BLACK IRON, WHITE IRON. COMPONENTS, CHAIN LINK FENCES, VINYL & ALUM.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover