A1 Polish Services Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 1980048

5151 Harlem Avenue Suite 209

Chicago, IL 60656

A1 Polish Services provides quality and affordable cleaning experience. We are very flexible and adapt to meet the clients requirements. Our Goal is to make every customer satisfied!...

house cleaning (154)floor cleaning (13)home child care (2)home security systems (2)

02/19/2021

My favorite two days of the month are the two Fridays that Iwona cleans our home (and puts up with our German Shephard). The service is always thorough and exceeds expectations but, more importantly, it's instinctive cleaning. Never once have I had to ask for something to be cleaned that was missed or perhaps never considered. (I've had other cleaning services and this was never the case.) In 4+ y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning - 2 floors, 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms. Bi-weekly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

Thank You for your review. Its a pleasure working for you! Best regards! Grace

10/10/2020

I used A1 for 8 years, until the pandemic began (and I hope to be able to resume soon). I always found Grace to be professional and responsive to my needs. Anna came once a week and her work was of the highest quality; she was also a pleasant person to have in my home. My apartment is fairly large but Anna maintained it beautifully. I would highly recommend this cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning services for my apartment

CATEGORY house cleaning,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Thank You for Your review. It was a pleasure working for You! Best regards! Grace

07/16/2020

I own a three flat and my tenant moved out. The apartment was very dirty and this company's workers did a great job cleaning it including the windows. They were very conscientious and thorough. I will definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean vacant apartment.

CATEGORY house cleaning,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

02/13/2020

Very well. I’ve been very impressed with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Best regards Grace

02/09/2020

Excel;lent-thorough and consistent from visit to visit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A1 Polish Services has been our house cleaners for about 3 years. Vacuuming, dusting, washing the floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you for your review and rating us. We appreciate your business. Best regards Grace

02/06/2020

Grace and her team are the best. Very reliable, reasonable and trustworthy. I have been using them for over 7 years. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning my business and house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you for your review. It is privilege to work for you and we are appreciate your business. Best regards Grace

09/12/2019

Fantastic! They actually look for the dirt! They clean EBERYWHERE, they are very Pleasant and thorough in their work. They work very hard for over two hours each visit. They return cleaning supplies to closet when finished. Home feels fantastic when they are done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major clean after construction work followed by biweekly cleNing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you for your review and rating us. We appreciate your time and business. Sincerely Grace

09/12/2019

Iwona cleans our home every other week. She is the best! Not only does she do an amazing job, but is extremely personable and reliable.Our kids and dog love her and look forward to her visits. She pays attention to every detail when cleaning our home and leaves it spotless every time. We are very happy with the price and quality of the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you for your review and rating us. We appreciate your time and business. Sincerely. Grace

09/10/2019

I can not rave more about this service and the women who are employed by the service. This is the greatest gift we have ever been given - my mother-in-law treats us. We have 4 boys, 1 dog, and 2 cats. Honest to God, when the women leave, you would not know so many people and pets live here. They do an absolutely beautiful job. They are also extremely friendly, professional, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two women come every other week to clean our house for two hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business. Sincerely. Grace

09/09/2019

The owner is wonderful and her prices are reasonable. I have the same ladies come 2x a month and they are sweet and do a great job. I never have to worry about my house not being cleaned properly and I’m so glad I found A1 Polish Services, Inc. they have never let me down!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Monthly Home Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for your business and your review. Grace

Residential & Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial. Rental Property Move Out & Move In Cleaning

Dry Cleaning