A to Z Electrical Svc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20120701

5030 W Lawrence Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Family Owned & Operated. Since 1967, A+ Rating With The BBB. No Subcontractors. Licensed Bonded and Insured. Emergency calls....

electrician (102)lighting installation (24)ceiling fan installation (12)

03/10/2020

William was pleasant, professional and did the job quickly. Charged $75 per fixture as quoted. Very pleased with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install replacement bathroom light fixtures in 2 bathrooms. Also repair wall outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

03/05/2020

installation of antique chandeliers from Europe

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank and Ron were fantastic. They work closely with me to ensure the install went smoothly and to my liking. Ron has excellent follow up which was very helpful to me. I would highly recommend them for any electrical services going forward.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure. Please feel free to call us anytime and refer us to your friends and family. Once again Thank you we appreciate your Review and your Business.

01/06/2020

The 3 gentlemen (Ron, Frank & Tony) were very courteous, polite, & professional. I had a variety of electrical things that needed repair and (All) was done to my satisfaction. Ron went above what I expected, by going to the store and getting a porch light for me. I truly appreciate him for that additional act of kindness. I am so pleased with their work and would HIGHLY recommend them to others. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electricity restored to upstairs rooms, ceiling fan installed

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure talking with you and I'm glad the our crew was to your satisfaction. Please feel free to call us anytime and refer us to your friends and family. Once again Thank you we appreciate your Review and your Business.

09/28/2019

A to Z was very prompt in responding to my initial phone call, setting up an appointment to look at what I wanted to have done, and performed and completed the project two days later. I was very happy with their service and their very prompt response. I will definitely use them agin for any future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting and electrical installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure. We appreciate your business, feel free to refer us to your family, friends, and neighbors. We'll be happy to help them too.

07/03/2019

A to Z made an appointment for the same afternoon (on July 3rd, the afternoon before the holiday), came promptly, fixed the outlet in a very short time, and left the room completely clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our electrical outlets had blown, with fiery sparks, burning a hole in our sofa. The Fire Department came and said we were lucky it wasn't worse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

07/02/2019

Bob fixed our issue quickly and painlessly. Recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/24/2019

Called before office hours and spoke to Ron. He was patient and professional and got my home back up and running properly. Will recommend highly and will use in the future. Thanks for your help A to Z Electrical service!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electricity

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thanks for these kind words. We appreciate your business, feel free to refer us to your family, friends, and neighbors.

05/31/2019

Beautiful. Very very good. Everything about them was great. Left it back clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new light figure

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to refer us to you friends, family and neighbors.

05/30/2019

Barry came over and gave a quote and was very professional and nice. Ron Frank and Tony performed the work. They were punctual, they were professional, and they were fast. Overall very pleased with the service for these electricians and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 6 lights and relocating to new home

CATEGORY lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we value your great review. Please free to refer us to your family friends and neighbors. And again thank you

05/29/2019

They are wonderful, prompt, clean and I highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bunch of little job, and rewire some electrical for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Thank you, we value your great review. Please feel free to refer us to your friends family and neighbors.

Residential and commercial rehab, new construction, electrical, upgrades, fuse box replacement, rewiring, outlets installation, switches, fixtures, recessed, undercabinet, outdoor and low voltage lighting, generators, doorbells, intercom systems & panels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check