A Higher Caliber Livery Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2011

We are a Chauffeur service based in Chicago. We offer services throughout the Chicagoland area. Our vehicles consist of 2015 Cadillac products....

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were great to do business with. On time and not overly expensive. We would use them again.

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service, clean cars, nice drivers but way to expensive. $304 with tips to go from Glen Ellyn to Midway airport and back.

07/17/2011

In addition, I arranged for them to pick up my 12 year old nephew at the airport and bring him to my home.  I was pleasantly surprised when the driver called me saying that he had my nephew in the car!  I didn't ask for this, probably should have, but was appreciative of the proactive call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A Higher Caliber Livery (AHCL) for both business and pleasure transportation to the airport.  They are always on site 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up, have water, newspapers, magazines, mints, gum, etc ... on board and ready to go.   I have used other services that are more taxi like than limo like and I have used services where the drivers didn't speak very much English making it difficult to confirm destination.   I am very happy with AHCL.

CATEGORY limo services

We offer transfers to and from all airports and train stations in Chicagoland as well as Hourly charters.

We do not offer Stretch Limousines, Party busses or any type of party vehicle.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover