A D & E WINDOWS

Angie's List since August 2001

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

09/20/2007

I love my windows and I love the fact that I didn't have to install them or pay for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twenty-three doors and triple pane windows in my house were recently installed in my more than 2000 square foot home recently. The airport covered the costs, which is common in this Chicago area if you live within a certain distance of the airport. They took out the old ones and put in the new ones.

CATEGORY windows

12/26/2005

Ray was at least on time each time we met. But he was not very technically competent for reading prints and what it took to get things done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with Ray and Frank to try and estimate for finishing my basement. Despite being very clear with what I wanted done, they kept escalating the price each time we met. They took a very long time, almost 2 months to finalize a quote. And when I questioned them on the details, they discovered they had ''mis-read'' the print and increased the price.

CATEGORY windows

08/01/2001

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT NEW SIDING ON HOME.

CATEGORY siding

GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUTS, ROOFING, SIDING, SOFFITS & FASCIA, WINDOWS & DOORS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover