A Buseghin Painting & Decorating Inc

A 44 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2008

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3135 N Richmond St

Chicago, IL 60618

We have been proudly servicing areas of Chicago since 2000. Please contact us by email at buseghinpainting@gmail.com! Or you can call us as well :)...

interior painting (43)drywall repair (9)handyman (6)house painting (5)door installation (3)water and smoke damage (3)woodworking (2)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (2)wallpaper removal (2)epoxy flooring (1)wallpapering (1)

06/25/2018

The job took 2 days and it looks like nothing ever happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiilngs needed repair due to a leaking roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

04/23/2018

They were on time, friendly and very efficient. Definitely would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

02/19/2018

It went extremely well. I called 3 painters from Angie's List for a quote and Martin was the only one to call me back. From the beginning and to the end, he was responsive, reliable, efficient, patient, and his workmanship was impeccable. I was a little apprehensive when Martin started because I initially had a friend start painting for me and they messed up the wall and the expensive paint. I exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted one wall painted in my bathroom with metallic paint and stripes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

Photo for A Buseghin Painting & Decorating Inc - 3135 N Richmond St, Chicago, IL - 36841542

12/09/2017

The job went wonderfully, I was really upset trying to get the wallpaper glue off, thought it would take forever. Mr. Buseghin took care of the job in very good time at a reasonable price, even patching holes not on the job list, and giving me pointers. I was thrilled with his help and will look for him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I removed mirrors and wallpaper from a wall, left by previous owners. After doing that, the wall was in terrible shape. I couldn't even get the wallpaper glue off. I needed to have it cleaned up and prepared so I could paint it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2017

Photo for A Buseghin Painting & Decorating Inc - 3135 N Richmond St, Chicago, IL - 36655476

04/10/2017

Service was complete with no problems, very responsive!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall from the previous leak.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

03/20/2017

The job went well. The work quality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting a room including ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

12/26/2016

All of the holes and cracks were fixed! Awesome job!! I'm hiring again to fix and paint walls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need drywall repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2016

12/09/2016

Martin did an amazing job painting our kitchen. He came to look at the space and assess what needed to be done to paint and provided us with a fair quote and also gave us color ideas for the room. We selected our color scheme and emailed them to him. On the day of painting he suggested a lighter shade to one of the colors which turned out even better than we had imagined. He was on time for all ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint kitchen

11/01/2016

To start with, I had gotten everything out of my bedroom except the major items and that wasn't good enough. He was wanting my TV stand, dresser and even my large vanity mirror moved out, which was very inconvenient. Guy came out today and first of all, he disconnected my TV, which I now have to have Direct TV come out to take care of, and I also agreed to an additional $350 for my closet and trim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was scheduled to paint.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

10/29/2016

Martin called the very night I signed up for his add for wallboard repair on Angie's list. He asked for pictures of the wall, which were easily provided via smart phone. He explained what it would cost, because there was more work than the hours provided by the special. I appreciated that he gave me a good estimate ahead of time so there weren't any surprises. Martin was out quickly, in just a few...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I removed some large square mirrors that were stuck on the wall with sticky pads on the corners which tore off bits of wallboard covering an area about 7 feet high by 6 feet wide. I also removed wallpaper from an 8 foot high by 12 foot wide wall, that left the wall a mess. So the whole 12 foot wide wall was a mess, and I thought the wallboard would have to be replaced.

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

Photo for A Buseghin Painting & Decorating Inc - 3135 N Richmond St, Chicago, IL - 33815017

Thank you Dug for you positive review and I always be happy to come back to work with you again. Thanks.

Residential, commercial interior, exterior painting, faux finish, wall-covering, drywall repair, deck maintenance, water, smoke damage, wallpaper installation, removal, epoxy flooring & power washing.