A-ABF HAULING/GREEN JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2007

LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED. House, Estate and Commercial Clean out Specialists. Junk removal. We offer multiple truckload discounts. We also discount for recycled items. Special pricing for Angie' List members. Call anytime. We always answer our phones. We do work outside of our service areas only for big commercial jobs or full house clean-outs....

Handy House Cleaning

01/07/2013

excellent, timely, pleasant

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They picked up construction debris.

05/01/2012

The removal went great. Sam worked in complete sync with the building office, and completed the task while I was in a meeting at work. Very fast response time. Very reasonable rates! ( plus, My conscience is clear, knowing everything was disposed of in a green, proper way.) Excellent service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The storage locker at my condo I rent out had been left empty and unlocked by my previous tenants. Someone stuffed the locker with their junk and remnants (essentially "stole" my space). The building told me that I was responsible for properly disposing of the contents, even though they weren't mine. Sam from A-ABF Hauling came to my rescue! I've relied on his excellent help for decades, and, once again, he did not disappoint! Sam came to the building, removed all the heavy contents of the locker, and recycled and disposed of them in an environmentally responsible way. I could not have asked for better, more efficient, hassle-free service than I got from Sam. Just the best!

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

04/05/2012

Thursday morning Sam called about 9 AM and said he could be at the condo by 10 AM. I live about 10 minutes from the place,and arrived at about 9:55. Sam and his crew beat me by about five minutes. I opened the garage door, and pointed out the stuff that needed to be taken away. The task was completed in about 15-20 minutes. When I called earlier in the week Sam responded to my question about cost ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subsequent to my mother's passing, I had to dispose of the relatively few items that were left after family members and various charities had chosen the things they could use or want. It was not even close to a full truckload. There was an old large Coleman gas grill that accounted for the bulk of the stuff. It was all in the garage so it could be removed with ease. I called A-ABF on Monday of this week, explained what I needed to have hauled away, and Sam Hoffman said he could be there at 10:30 AM on Thursday the 5th. He said he would call about 20 minutes prior to arrival.

02/13/2012

I called A-ABF to remove some junk from my basement. They arrived on time, charged me the price quoted, hauled the junk away, and left the place spotless. The crew members were friendly and professional to boot. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled a sofa, two armchairs, two lamps, a coffee table, two mattresses and other assorted items from my home.

12/26/2011

They were prompt, courteous, efficient and professional. All debri was removed and loaded into their truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed debri left by a previous tenant.

CATEGORY hauling services

Removal of Junk, Debris, Appliances, Old Furniture, Carpet Removal, Yard Waste, Flood Damage. Office, Warehouse, and Storage Unit Clean out. Vacant Lot Clean Out. Small Demolition Projects. Removal of Unwanted Items, Clutter and Pack Rat Clean-outs. Property Clearing and Maintenance. Estate and House Clean out Specialists. Hoarder and Pack Rat Clean Out Specialists. Commercial Clean Outs. 85% Green Junk Removal Company! property clean ups. Multiple Truckload Discounts. 33 Cubic Yard Trucks.

We Do Not Haul Concrete or Dirt.

Satisfaction