610 Handyman

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2013

610 Handyman has serviced the Chicagoland area since 1995. Our team has always put the customers needs first. Specializing in condo and rental property preparation we continue to provide great customer service because to us that is priority #1. Cash, checks, and major credit cards are all accepted. Call us today for promotional details. No job is too big or too small....

Aseret Development Series LLC

04/10/2017

He did an outstanding job. My kitchen is beautiful and looks amazing now 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Lamont to paint my kitchen & hallway.

CATEGORY drywall

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a very good job I would recommend this vendor.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

10/29/2013

Lamont did work for me on 2 or 3 occasions. I listed some of the work he completed for me above. He is always a great resource any time I need handyman and/or light construction-type work done around my condo. He's consistently professional and prompt and his prices are reasonable.  I've recommended him to friends who live in the city and I'll definitely use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examples of work completed include:  * repaired a large crack in my drywall * installed handles to my doors / knobs to cabinets * mounted a heavy light fixture in bathroom * fixed my toilet handles * painted a wall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

We provide the services of painting, drywall installation and repairs, laminate,allure and vinyl tile flooring. Cabinet installations for the kitchen and bathroom, ceramic tile installation for walls and floors. We also install plumbing hardware- faucets, sinks. Get the tub refinished too.

Major electrical service such as re-wiring a building or the installation of circuit breakers. I work with a licensed electrician. Major plumbing like the relocation of piping or drains. Installation of furnaces or central cooling units. Landscaping services or complete porch demolition and construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover