3 Day Blinds Chicago

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since April 2002

B Rated | 117 Reviews

FREE Same Day Proposal! 3 Day Blinds has specialized in custom window treatments for 40 years, which currently include a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters and drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax. We take care of all measurements and installation. Whether you have a specific style in mind, are trying to stay within a budget or need to color coordinate, our design consultant can help you avoid the common pitfalls and hassles of doing it yourself. With 3 Day Blinds, you can be worry-free and we'll take care of it all....

BUDGET BLINDS NORTH SHORE & NORTH CHICAGO

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO CHARGES FOR CONSULTATION, PROFESSIONAL MEASURING, TEMP SHADES, SHIPPING AND INSTALLATION. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL

C

01/15/2020

I was pleased with the agent, however she talked too fast and if I hadn't told her that my daughters needed to be present, I would have purchased something that I didn't want. I am pleased to some degree with my blinds, but they are not really me. I should have chosen something darker. My daughters and I bought treatments for 23 windows in our new building, so we waited a considerable or reasonabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window treatments

CATEGORY window treatments

Hello [Member Name Removed], We have opened a case to follow up with you to address your concerns, and your Case Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order. Thank You
D

01/12/2020

Really wish I'd gone with a more reputable company. George Green gave me the most outrageous quote, literally THOUSANDS more than 3 other competitors who were each similarly priced for the similar fabrics and then without a fight he dropped the price to below the lowest competitor - so he just inflated the price to be unscrupulous?!? Still, these custom drapes were quite an investment and after in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom drapes for patio door

06/11/2018

Theoriginal installation and sales were excellent. The communication was very good from the time we ordered to the time of installation. However the 3rd party installer that is subcontracted to 3 Day blinds is slow to respond to follow up issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new blinds in home

01/08/2018

Everything went great. I think they were a bit high on price but didn’t have time to worry about measuring and installing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blackout blinds for floor to ceiling high rise bedroom

07/19/2017

Excellent work -- the in-home designer was extremely helpful; the installer was on time, neat, detailed in his explanation/answers to my questions, and finished in less time than anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new blinds for 10 windows

CATEGORY window treatments

Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Curtains & Drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available