2G Exteriors

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2012

We are a family owner Business started up to provide superior craftsmanship, top quality product and exceptional customer service. Over 20 years of experiance in the roofing and insurance Co field....

MY WINDOW WASHING INC

My Window Washing, a locally owned and operated business, is ready to serve you for ALL of your Chicago Window Cleaning needs! My Window Washing has been serving Chicago and Suburbs for more than 7 years. We take our window cleaning seriously and will provide you with only the Best Service at the Best Price.

Offers by MY WINDOW WASHING INC on Angie's List

10/22/2015

The siding was taken down and cleaned up which was in bad shape to begin with and they took what I had left down and were really clean throughout. They then took down the gutters and Wow they were cool and they showed me where water was probably leaking into my basement and it was exactly where they said. They showed me that my downspouts not draining water at all in the other 2 downspout areas wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my old siding replaced. I also had my gutter removed and replaced and these guys were good and I realize now that the flooding I had in my basement was probably my gutters and the fact I did not have downspouts working at all. So glad I did this and 2G was on time and very honest. I would recommend for anyone needed siding or gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

09/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a solid referral to 2-G. Chris and Tim came out, did an assessment of our roof and informed us we had extreme hail damage. I called our insurance company and Chris and Tim rode shotgun throughout the entire process. Our new roof is super, looks great and the communication we kept helped to make all of our expectations, theirs and ours, work out.

CATEGORY siding

09/21/2015

CATEGORY siding

06/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off and replacement of our roof. Approx 33 squares. Arrived on time for the estimate, arrived early for the start of the job and the workers waited until the start time before they started, the job was delayed because of rain but the returned on Saturday and Sunday to finish. Workers cleaned up the jobsite (my yard) and I could only find 2 nails aftera a thorough examination after they left. Kudos!

CATEGORY roofing,siding

05/21/2015

Excellent!  Chris was really friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions. This was my first home insurance claim and major home repair. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and the work was completed perfectly.  I have already recommended him to my neighbors and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a free inspection of my roof and home exterior following a hail storm. Coordinated with my insurance to assist in processing a claim. Replaced roof,siding and window trim.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

We offer a fast and pain free experience with dealing with your Insurance Co. to get you a FREE and beautiful new roof/siding/windows that were caused by storm damage. We also can do roofs/siding/windows paid for by home owner if you cant get approved by your Insurance Co.