2 Plumbers, Inc.

Awards & Badges

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

5551 N Linder Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Welcome to 2 Plumbers, Inc.! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we give each customer! With over 10 years experience, we are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you!...

plumbers (11)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)

01/23/2021

Bad installation by oven, Recommended to call People’s Gas first. Excellent troubleshooting, very friendly and helped me at obscure hour :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natural Gas Lines

CATEGORY gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

12/17/2020

2 Plumbers relocated a gas pipe that no one else could relocate. My kitchen was being rehabbed. I 1 gas pipe needed to be relocated in order to make room for the cabinets. my general contractor had 2 plumbers attempt the repair, but they said it was impossible. I knew it was possible because I had the same repair done in a different kitchen. 2 Plumbers came out and relocated the pipe I 2hr! I’m ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocate a gas pipe in my kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

11/29/2020

Vasyl was great. He came, identified the problem right away, fixed it and explained everything very well. We were very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

11/27/2020

Great! We had several quotes and recommendations from other plumbers to correct our blocked sewer issue and all required digging in our lawn. Vasyl found a way to clear our sewer without digging and charged much less than the others. He is very professional, respectful and honest. I highly recommend 2 Plumbers for all plumbing needs. We will definitely call them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/06/2020

2 plumbers are the best. So professional and reasonably priced. Went above and beyond our expectations. Also helped us install our microwave! Will definitely call for future projects. We highly recommend 2 plumbers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas range installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/10/2020

It went really well. I liked what he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen faucet and sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

10/10/2020

It went really well. I liked what he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen faucet and sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/19/2020

Vasyl at 2Plumbers was very professional, friendly and efficient. He arrived on time with a mask and installed a new water filtration system in less than an hour. On too of that, he helped reseal my sink and clean the garbage disposal. Highly recommend for any plumbing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Filtration and Softening

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

08/19/2020

Vasyl was great! He worked with me to figure out the best solution (Spigot with both hot & cold piping for filling the incoming hot tub). While he was there, he noted that my hot water tank expander was installed in a way that was not the most efficient and asked my permission to fix it, just because it bothered him. You can tell he is passionate about his work! I had intended to ask around for qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing: External Spigot addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Photo for 2 Plumbers, Inc. - 5551 N Linder Ave, Chicago, IL - 38810353

08/13/2020

I'm very pleased with the work that did for me. They were professionals, punctual, on time, did everything, replied to all my questions, the price was reasonable, and reliable. I'm going to use them again in the future and recommend them to some friends of mine that needed the same service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They placed a faucet, pipes, and put valves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020