A BETTER DOOR & WINDOW CO

Angie's List since July 2014

WE HAVE MOVED, Back to our main location. We still service the Mokena, IL area and surrounding towns. A Better Door & Window is a family-owned business that has been serving the Chicagoland and NW Indiana area since 1978. We are a full-service door and window company offering sales, service, and installation for Residential applications. Please come in and Visit one of our Showroom Located at 203 Glenwood Rd, Chicago Heights, IL 60411....

QUALITY DOOR TECH

QDT has been in business for the past 20 years. We are a large enough company to handle the big jobs but remain small enough to give each customer the un divided attention they deserve.

Award 2019

06/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services were not paid or performed yet. My husband and I went to the Chicago Heights showroom and spent hours there with one of the co-owners and an employee. I then met with an employee who measured all our doors and windows. We've gone over estimates and he will re-measure everything this Friday, I will pay half of the estimate, and all the doors and windows will be ordered and installed as the pieces arrive. Everyone we met with answered all our questions, they recommended things when we were unsure, one item was recommended that was a little cheaper than I was looking at but was a high quality and saved us a bit of money. We did use them in the past to fix a problem with the garage door and they were inexpensive, quick, and honest [I thought something else needed to be replaced and was told we didn't need to because what we had was good]. I also know of two others who have used them and were extremely please. I'm really looking forward to having them replace everything for us.

03/01/2016

11/18/2014

They are great. They are reliable and many times I've called them with a problem and they've told me how to solve it over the phone without them having to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Better Windows and Doors. They've installed my doors and I've used them regularly ever since and that was about ten years ago. Recently they did greasing and made some adjustments because the doors were making noise. They worked on both doors.