MX Electric Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2008

Award winning. MX Electric is owner operated, working on homes and business throughout the Champaign, Urbana and Central Illinois areas with more than 16 years experience. Whether you are building a new home, remodeling your existing home, need to add security lights, need ceiling fans assembled and installed, need to change out the old electrical panel for a new one or increase your electrical service to handle a new central air conditioner we do it all. If I make an appointment and I don't show! Please call me immediately!!!!! I may have been side tracked or the job I am working on is taking longer than I had hoped....

Chief/Bauer Service Experts

Chief/Bauer Service Experts is proud to have served the Champaign area for 60 years. We offer full service heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality maintenance, repair, and installations. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to repair, service, and install all the top brands of heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment. We are available 24/7/365 so whether you're in need of an A/C tune-up before the summer weather hits or your furnace goes out in the middle of a snow storm, we are here for you! Call (217) 689-2469 to schedule a routine maintenance or request an indoor air quality analysis. We look forward to working with you!

09/18/2020

Initially the answering service would not put through my calls and so I emailed and at the same time gave a bad review on account of no calls returned to me or my wife. But after Max of Mx electric got a whole of me, it was smooth sailing and I know he stretched himself to fit me in. He had done the wiring on our house initially with many extras added. When I saw him execute the plan I knew I had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection Repair

01/05/2018

Took an hour to find problem and 15 min to fix. Very pleased with service and problem solving ability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot problem with wiring and power outage of circuit.

01/04/2018

Great—extremely responsive and fine work. Would hire again and recommend the company to others (as I have done in the past).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and replacement of a door bell.

12/29/2017

Required three separate visits. First time to assess project. Second time to re-assess project, I had to purchase a fan extension rod. Third time to complete project. Third time work went quickly and was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of ceiling fan, where done previously existed.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

12/08/2017

Punctual. Work completed professionally and efficiently. Old fixtures removed; clean site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three light fittings.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial wiring, troubleshooting, ceiling fans, lights, outlets, switches, cameras & intercoms.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, PayPal