Allen Roofing

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 13 Reviews

We install and repair most styles of roofing. 90 Employees. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply for long distances. Services all areas for large jobs. Additional office in St. Peters, Mo. & Ellisville Mo. Additional DBAs - Allen Roofing & Supply, Old State Crane Svc., Allen Roofing & Supply Co, Allen Roofing & Siding, Lee Allen Contracting. Additional contact names - Lisa Smith....

Lifetime Roofing and Renovation LLC

Established in 2005. Lifetime Roofing and Renovation, LLC is a veteran owned company serving our customers in the St. Louis, St. Charles and Metro East areas. Celebrating 15 years in business, we are committed to providing a convenient and high-quality construction experience. Our locally operated company has deeply cared for the Greater St. Louis area which has driven us to work with philanthropic groups. The owners to proudly volunteer nearly every weekend at Building Futures as well as joining its Board of Directors to support the community, provide opportunities to veterans, and build a better future. The Lifetime reputation has been built through exceptional work quality, while extending an excellent construction experience. We have earned over 100 Google 5-star reviews, Better Business Bureau A+ rating, HomeAdvisor Top Rated Contractor, and Facebook 5-star business. To learn more or see about setting up a free inspection, Check out Lifetimeroofingstl.com.

03/20/2017

Very bad and then to worse which is where we are at now. The case is in Circuit Court Clayton and Allen Roofing is the defendant. I can not say more at this time, other than breach of contract and invalid mechanics lien filed against them as a start. Many pictures taken, look at quality of workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Substandard work and workmanship" per an independent roofing inspector after work supposedly done.

07/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a good job. |Only thing I'm unhappy with is the foot prints left on are deck. We tried washing it off several times and it won't come off.

08/18/2014

Roof started leaking earlier this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hail damaged roof.

08/13/2014

I was satisfied with the price, quality of work and cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced roof

04/25/2014

I used them because the guy across the street used them. We had some bad weather, and everybody in surrounding neighborhoods needed to get roofs repaired. The guy across the street actually knew somebody in the company. I think that he got a better job than I did. I can't say that I got a bad job. The workmen showed up. The guy who was supposed to supervise the job showed up an hour and a half lat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allen Roofing did the roof on the house, the roof on the detached two car garage and the gutters on the house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, ventilation, skylights, fascia, soffit.

Metal, copper, tar or gravel, flat & rolled roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard