Elderwerks - Free Senior Care Referrals & Guidance

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

Elderwerks Educational Services is a not-for-profit 501(c)c corporation offering complimentary information, referrals and resources to seniors and families searching for senior housing and care. We provide person-centered referrals for: assisted living / retirement living / Alzheimer's care / independent living / CCRCs / home services / and any other type of senior housing. Referrals also include support services such as elder law attorneys, adaptability companies, Senior Move Managers, SRES Realtors, etc.. Your personal Community Resource Consultant will guide you and provide you with options. The referrals are based on your specific needs based on location desired, amenities sought, your health and your budget. The communities and providers referred to you will meet your specific requirements. Call us for your complimentary assistance....

RampNOW

24  REVIEWS
RampNOW

RampNOW is a local company dedicated to providing the best service and customer care possible. We do not use sub-contractors. We have trained and knowledgeable employees. We offer free home evaluations by an installer vs. a salesperson. Most of our stairlifts and ramps can be installed within a day or two after the initial evaluation. We have many options for rental and or purchase on both ramps and stairlifts. We offer discounts for ramps and stairlifts. We answer our phones from early morning to late at night... this means you will always get a live person who can help if there is an emergency or if you have questions that need answered. Please give us a call today and let us help find an option that will work for you! Additional Email:info@rampnow.com

08/07/2017

I was referred to several live-in communities that fit my families needs and found what I believe to be the best location for our parents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received free information on memory care facilities for my parents.

CATEGORY home elder care

05/20/2015

I called Elderwerks after it was referred to me by a friend.  I spoke with Ellen who is one of their consultants.  She asked me questions about what type of care we needed, our budget, location and other questions.  She helped to narrow down the choices of care facilities for our needs.  She was also able to refer me to an elder law attorney who helped me with some legal issues. Ellen followed up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for a long term care facility for a family member

CATEGORY home elder care

Thank you for your kind words! Elderwerks strives to find the best solutions to a loved-ones needs and we're very glad to have helped you.

Assisted living / Alzheimer's care / home care / nursing homes / independent living / CCRC's / retirement living referrals and more. We also refer to elder law attorneys, SRES Realtors, Senior Move Manager services, and whatever support services you may need. We are experts in the Veteran's Aid & Attendance benefit which is money for any senior veteran who was enlisted during a war-time period for his or her care at home or in assisted living.

Our complimentary service is available to any senior, family, and advocate needing assistance. We'd be happy to help you.