Armbrust Plumbing Heating & AC Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170930

381 S Main Pl Ste A

Carol Stream, IL 60188

Armbrust Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is an Illinois Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Generator, and furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance company located in Dupage County (also serving Kane County). Armbrust will send you only the best plumber or technician to fix your plumbing problem, perform your air conditioner repair, or address your gas or propane (LP) furnace or water heater repair. We also perform all air conditioner replacement, furnace replacement, boiler replacements, generator installation, and tankless hot water heaters installations for both commercial and residential systems in Wheaton IL 60187, Wheaton IL 60189, Glen Ellyn IL 60137, Carol Stream IL 60188, Naperville IL 60540 Naperville IL 60563, Naperville IL 60564, Napervillle IL 60565, Naperville 60566, Naperville 60567, Winfield IL 60190, Warrenville IL 60555, Lombard IL 60148, Batavia IL 60510, Geneva IL 60134, and St Charles IL 60174. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate, call 630-668-6273 directly (or the number listed above anytime, 24 hours a day). Armbrust is an authorized factory dealer of many brands and services all furnace, AC, humidifier, filter, thermostat, and water heater brands including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Amana, Amana Distictions, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Armstrong, Tempstar, Comfortmaker, Heil, Arcoaire, Whirlpool, Tappan, Crown, Frigidaire, Gibson, Goodman, Lochinvar, Maytag, Weil McLain, A O Smith, Bradford White, Kohler, American Standard, Generac, Generalair, Guardianaire UV light, Aprilaire, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Dynamic, Zoeller, Hydromatic, and Glenntronic pumps. Armbrust is a recognized Chamber of Commerce member with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+ who provides installation and service of overhead sewer, backup sump pump, and ejector pump systems. We also perform faucet repair and replacement for many brands such as Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohe, Hans Grohe, Price Phister, and Gerber. ...

plumbing (128)hvac repair (42)drain cleaning (27)water heater repair and installation (19)well and water pump (11)drain pipe installation (5)sewer cleaning (4)gas leak repair (4)generator repair (3)

10/23/2020

I had 36 linear feet of copper drain pipe which was leaking at various points (which I had covered with rubber seals and Flex Seal). Tom came in, assessed the situation, gave me his observations and his plan, and got right down to work. I knew this was going to be a difficult project. Tom covered floors and laundry machines with protective sheets. He carefully cut out the copper and replaced with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace copper drain and waste pipes from kitchen and bathroom to sewer system with PVC..

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

09/11/2020

The technician, Steve, was excellent. He was efficient and very responsive to the work needed in my 90+ year old parents’ home. He made sure I received a full report on the work that was done and work that might be needed in the future. I really appreciated this and would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace cleaning and chimney cap repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

06/14/2020

Lou was on time, very knowledgeable, and professional. He followed CDC guidelines for social distancing while showing me what the problems were with my A/C unit. He also took the time to give me a few pointers about general A/C upkeep to prolong the life of the A/C unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner cleaning and repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

09/10/2019

Great! Every time they came never a problem. Always been good. What need to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Maintenance summer and winter

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

07/03/2019

He was on time, diagnosed the issue and replaced the leaking garbage disposal in under one hour. Price for service and new disposal was reasonable. I called Armbrust the day I discovered the leak and I had an appointment the next day. It was not an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a leaking garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

05/25/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is about Armbrust Plumbing. I had a leaky tub faucet. They came out, here only to check brand of faucet, so they could order the part. For less than 1/2 hr , they charged what they called a trip charge, $223. Then they came back to put the part in, maybe here for 3/4 hr & wanted to charge another $185. Their credit card machine wouldn't work, so I didn't pay it. Then a few days later, the ball & handle of the faucet fell off. My friend was able to put it on. So I contacted Rich Armbrust the owner, through written & voice mail to tell him, that under the circumstances , I think we should call it even. He didn't even reply, but sent be a bill for the $185 + $5 late fee. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, but I don't know if they can help. Does anyone have any ideasThis is about Armbrust Plumbing. I had a leaky tub faucet. They came out, here only to check brand of faucet, so they could order the part. For less than 1/2 hr , they charged what they called a trip charge, $223. Then they came back to put the part in, maybe here for 3/4 hr & wanted to charge another $185. Their credit card machine wouldn't work, so I didn't pay it. Then a few days later, the ball & handle of the faucet fell off. My friend was able to put it on. So I contacted Rich Armbrust the owner, through written & voice mail to tell him, that under the circumstances , I think we should call it even. He didn't even reply, but sent be a bill for the $185 + $5 late fee. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, but I don't know if they can help.This is about Armbrust Plumbing. I had a leaky tub faucet. They came out, here only to check brand of faucet, so they could order the part. For less than 1/2 hr , they charged what they called a trip charge, $223. Then they came back to put the part in, maybe here for 3/4 hr & wanted to charge another $185. Their credit card machine wouldn't work, so I didn't pay it. Then a few days later, the ball & handle of the faucet fell off. My friend was able to put it on. So I contacted Rich Armbrust the owner, through written & voice mail to tell him, that under the circumstances , I think we should call it even. He didn't even reply, but sent be a bill for the $185 + $5 late fee. I contacted the Better Business Bureau, but I don't know if they can help. Does anyone have any ideas?

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

02/01/2019

Lou arrived and explained how he was going to identify the leak(s) and tackle the problem. He quickly located 3 different burst pipes after cutting into the ceiling drywall. He repaired them quickly and efficiently. He explained the various steps of the process as he was going along. Since the outside temps were frigid, everything in the garage was covered with a coating of ice. Lou has only been ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We woke up to find water pouring through the ceiling in our garage onto my car and other items. Due to the freezing cold temps, pipes had burst.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

12/14/2018

Jay did a fantastic job and was mindful of keeping his workspace clean, which I sincerely appreciate. He also has a warm personality and was pleasant to speak to. This is the third time someone from Armbrust has come to my home (each visited unrelated), and I've always been more than satisfied with their work. I appreciate their candor, punctuality and honesty. Thank you Jay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement and smart thermostat install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

D

12/14/2018

Wheaton, IL Although I have had Armbrust Plumbing previously, with very good results, this recent experience was a 1 or 2 star. Over the past several years they did a professional job, thorough work, took measures to keep everything tidy, and clean (although maybe a bit pricey). On Nov 21, 2018, we had them out to fix a leak in our bathtub faucet. There was a dried out, leaking gasket behind the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

11/15/2018

perfectly. everything done on time , professionally and neatly !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet leak repair and replaced a kitchen faucet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Boilers & Hydronic, Generator, Product Maintenance Agreements, Zoning, Sewer Rodding, Gas Piping, Overhead Sewer Conversions. Sump Pump, Backup Sump Pump, & Water Heater Sales & Installations. Residential & Light Commercial HVAC.

Wells, Septic Systems.