America's Property Maintenance Services

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2014

We are Chicagoland area based company with over 10 years of experience cleaning residential and commercial windows, carpet cleaning, gutter cleaning and power washing . We pride ourselves on our customer service, quality workmanship and competitive pricing. We've always been committed to outstanding customer service. If this type of service is important to you, please give us a call or email today....

Super Steam, Inc.

Super Steam, Inc. is a carpet cleaning and restoration services company that has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1996. We pride ourselves in providing fast and affordable services to property owners. Regardless of how water has entered your property, our team will properly assess the damage and take proper steps in order to completely restore your property back to normal. We understand that water damage situations can be stressful. That is why are by your side throughout the whole process. We have seen and heard it all and we can assure you that no job is to big for our company. We offer our emergency restoration service 24/7, 365 days a year

06/02/2015

All was well - they were fast and we were pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the gutters.

04/29/2015

I usually rent one of the cleaners from the local hardware store, but I was pregnant and on bed rest this time and just wanted to hire someone. Apparently, I wasn't cleaning thoroughly, because the residue and dirty water that was pulled into his machine was really gross. I am happy that I had them come and clean the area because it was a better price and easier situation for me in the long run. M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned the hallway, living room and family room for us.  I usually rent one of the cleaners from the local hardware store, but I was pregnant and on bed rest this time and just wanted to hire someone. Apparently, I wasn't

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning

04/13/2015

It went very well. They were punctual, professional and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my gutters very well.  They also recommended several things that I need to fix.

04/10/2015

It was hard to communicate with them to set up a time for the work to be done. There was no one to answer the phone, only a recording.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters.

03/10/2015

Purchased a deal from Angie's List.  America's Property Maintenance Services provided an initial response to schedule time right away.  Due to the early cold, the timing needed to be postponed.  When the work was done, it met my expectations.  My only negative comment would be that I needed to follow-up with them to schedule a time after it was initially postponed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Carpet, Deck, Gutter, Roof, Upholstery & Window Cleaning, Handyman, Home & Garage Organization, Pest Control, Pressure Washing & Snow Removal.