Moore Construction Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 104.014974 105.005031

9250 Southview Ave.

Brookfield, IL 60513

Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free inspections, and send a professional proposal all free of charge. You can contact Maggie by email or calling the office. Or call Michael Moore directly at (312) 995-3994. Award wining. Family owned & operated....

gutter repair (206)roofing (135)house painting (1)siding companies (15)chimney repair (10)woodworking (9)gutter cleaning (8)window replacement (6)skylight installation (4)hauling (4)masonry (3)chimney cap repair (2)
D

11/06/2020

The estimator came out but never got back to me with their cost to replace my roof. Very dissatisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]- We apologize for the delay. We were behind on providing estimates from our inspections. We have had a very busy season and we are doing our best to keep up. I hope you received both quotes for the roof and gutter that we provided for you. Please call the office if you have any questions. Thank You 708-788-9283

09/27/2020

I have used Michael Moore and Moore Construction several times. Previously for storm windows, a new shingle roof, and new gutters and downspouts for the entire house. Most recently they replaced an old torch down roof on a complex barrel shaped front porch roof. My home is an older home and they went the extra mile to make sure they didn't take away from the old features of the home (including ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

08/30/2020

I had all of my gutters replaced by Moore Construction. I obtained 3 estimates, Moore was the most reasonable by far. They worked quickly on the primary gutter replacement job. They were also able to accommodate moving a downspout location and some fascia painting so things would match. I would recommend Moore and rehire them if I need any future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

07/21/2020

Everyone I work with at Moore Construction is always great! Our roof was replaced about 10 years ago and we’ve hired them for other smaller projects (such as soffit repair on garage). I get quick responses when I call the office. The people who come out to do the work are prompt, efficient, clean up after themselves and are just nice guys. After some big storms we occasionally loose a shingle or t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair after storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Hello, Thank You. We are happy that you are please with the completed work. Thank You for the kind words. Moore Construction

07/19/2020

The estimate for the work was very timely and reasonable. Because the roof had been penetrated by the tree limb, the office was nice enough to push up the scheduling for our project. Even with beastly hot weather, the work was completed promptly and it was well done. The work crew was professional and friendly - and they took care to protect our landscaping. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of roof damage from tree limb after storm, and re-shingling of roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

Hi, [Member Name Removed]- Moore Constuction is greatful for the kind words. We are glad you are pleased with the work permfored. It was a pleasure working for you.

07/09/2020

Moore Construction is so impressive! They were so professional from appraisal to final inspection! They have great attention to detail and go above and beyond what they promise! I highly recommend Moore Construction for any needs! They are able to provide whatever might be needed I.e. including tuck-pointing! Their workers are prompt, professional and eager to please! The owner calls on every job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new shingles, wood replaced, new chimney flashing, and sealant applied!

CATEGORY hauling services,roofing,chimney repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]- Moore Construction is pleased you satisfied with the work completed. Thank YOu for the kind words, we appreciate that. Thank You

06/01/2020

Michael Moore runs an excellent company. Communication was excellent. Any question I had was immediately answered. Work began on the day I was told and was finished exactly on time. Clean up was thorough leaving my place and neighbors place spotless of debris. The crew are all professionals that have a long history with the company. It is clear they take great pride in their work. I highly recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full tear off of two layers of shingle and install of new roof. Had gutters replaced. Flat roof installed on back porch

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Hello, Mr [Member Name Removed]- Thank You for the kind words. We are happy you are pleased with the work. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your summer Thank You

05/18/2020

In 2019 I used Moore to install gutters soffit and gable work it was a nightmare of a job from the lack of knowledge of the crew, to Luis the salesmen who was no help at all addressing my concerns to Michael who threatened to put a lien on my house,everywhere there’s a nail there’s a dent,the aluminum looks wavy from one end of the house to the other there’s a long list of problems and issues I ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters soffit and gable end work

CATEGORY gutter repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Photo for Moore Construction Inc - 9250 Southview Ave., Brookfield, IL - 38574266

04/23/2020

The assessor checked the gutter cover and recommended no immediate fix is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cover

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

02/15/2020

They do a really good job on flat roofs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do flat roofs, roofs, remodeling, and construction.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Construction Services: Gutters, Downspouts, Roofing, Soffit & Fascia, and Vinyl Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard