AA Phil's 24 Hour Lock & Key

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since December 2013

AA Phil's Lock & Key is a locksmith in Brookfield, IL, that provides service to Chicago and Near West Suburbs area. We have been providing quality service to our customers since 1978. In fact, the AA in our name stands for Always Answers, because we are always available to help our clients. Our locksmith specialties include: Emergency lockout service, Auto remotes and keys by code. Transponders and chip keys for cars, Opened locks, Lock repair and installation, Re-keying and master keying, Key replacements, High-security locks. We offer 24-hour lockout service and can be at your location in less than 30 minutes in most cases. We service residential, commercial and automotive locks. Recommended and referred by area police departments, we are happy to provide you with references. AA Phil's Lock & Key is licensed, bonded and insured. Call AA Phils Lock & Key today to protect your building or auto!...

09/07/2019

Phil was super nice and very responsive when I called after having locked myself out of the house. He was able to come out to assist within the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help to gain entry to home after getting locked out

07/13/2018

Phil was very easy to get a hold and very responsive. He arrived when he said he was going to be there and worked in a very timely manner. I would certainly use him again and recommend him to anyone needing these type of services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-keyed my entire house

02/05/2018

It went very smoothly. Arrived before the estimated time and promptly replaced locks and provided key sets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace locks on commercial retail property.

10/20/2017

I called Phil in the mid-afternoon and he mentioned he had a few other jobs he was committed to and would call me back to say when he would be available. He called about 20 minutes later and said he would be heading to me shortly. He arrived exactly about when I expected from where he was coming, he had a professional yet personable demeanor. Knows a great deal about locks and variations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a couple lock cylinders changed, one of which I did not have a key to open and several duplicate keys made.

03/20/2017

Went very well. Did an excellent job. Was very fair and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install dead bolts. Mesh keys and make extra keys.

CATEGORY locksmith

Lock installs & repair, rekeying & master key .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...