BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTION

A 13 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2010

14914 W Windsong Dr

Brimfield, IL 61517

Brad Burgess started his business in 1996 after developing his skills as a craftsman in residential home building in Central Illinois. With over 20 years of home building experience, Brad Burgess Construction has attained a reputation for integrity and complete customer satisfaction....

home builder (10)home remodeling (6)deck building (4)siding (2)garage building (1)window replacement (1)picture framing (1)

06/09/2019

Excellent. Once again Brad came through. We had him add 800sqft to our home last year. This year we had him back to take down 2 inches of plaster and install new drywall. He also leveled up the floor and installed trim. Small project but Brad was awesome to work with again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel existing

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

05/12/2018

Brad’s team was very accommodating and responsive to our requests. They made suggestions to improve our requests. Defintely would hire again for other jobs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck rebuilt.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

01/03/2018

Brad was referred to us by a friend of a friend. My wife and I were trying to get bids on a home addition/remodel. We contacted a dozen contractors, 3 actually showed up. Brad was the only one I feel to take us seriously. He brought out a designer from the lumberyard, who took down our ideas and came back with several options for us, including 3D pictures with color matched siding and roofing. Bra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
800sqft addition/remodel

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Photo for BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTION - 14914 W Windsong Dr, Brimfield, IL - 36723266

Thanks a lot. You guys were fun to work with. Glad you are happy that's the main thing.

11/21/2017

Horribly! Started over a year ago. Never did complete the job! Gave as little time as possible. Waited for us to complain each time before he came back to do anything. Then when he did, it was usually just a meeting. Met numerous times to discuss the same thing. Didn't care about what we wanted. Only did what he wanted. Looks nothing like what we wanted! Over priced and poor craftsmanship! If you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruction of front porch

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Photo for BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTION - 14914 W Windsong Dr, Brimfield, IL - 36611094

I hate the fact this customer was not happy we at Brad Burgess Construction take pride in doing what ever possible to please our customers and our A+ rating proved that. Unfortunately their was no pleasing this wife as much as we tried. I've been in business for over 20 years. I had a professional drawing done to show them what I proposed, I had a contract drawn up before we started and both agree...

12/25/2016

Brad & crew was always on time. Our house is 40 years old & few problems were encountered but Brad always had a solution that worked out to our benefit. He always had great ideas & solutions which helped us. We love our updated main floor & looking forward to working with him redoing the lower level.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled the main floor of our house.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

12/15/2016

Brad changed my standard deck into a larger, more accommodating deck. In the middle of the build, my wife found custom round metal rails she wanted instead of the standard wooden rails, and he found a way to put them on. Brad and his workers worked very hard, were accommodating through out the entire process, and did a great job. I can't say enough good about this company, and if I needed work don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built an amazing 20x32 ft. deck for me.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

05/28/2015

We met with Brad a couple of times during the project scope process and he was always prompt and enthusiastic with our projects and ideas even though he primarily builds homes , he also does a great job with smaller projects like ours. Brad ensured us we would love his crew and their work ( we were very happy with both). Brad replaced windows and a French Door as well as added a new window includi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad installed ,windows, a french door, trim and also generalled a couple of other small projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2015

01/14/2014

They were very easy to work with. They are responsive to suggestions. The workforce is a crew of 3, excluding subs, so it takes a little longer but the quality is worth it.      However would not recommend using their electrical sub, Kiaser Electric, terrible, terrible to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added an approx. 3000+ sq ft addition.  Plus removed all the cedar siding on the existing 2000 sq foot house and matched with the stone and siding on addition.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2013

12/03/2013

Brad met with me in August to view my plan. He immediately contacted a number of trusted subcontractors and had me prices within a week. We signed a contract and worked with my local bank to move forward. Every step of the way--from working with excavators, plumbers, electricians, Brad has been there and provided a level of comfort and transparency for me. I can't tell you how much anxiety has bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad Burgess picked up my new home construction job after I fired my last contractor (who wouldn't show me bids, lied about prices and asked for $10,000 on the side). Brad met with me, heard my needs, came in with real bids, and is nearly done on my home in Peoria. He is the best service provider I have met during this process (and I interviewed many contractors for this job).

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2013

C

06/09/2013

Talked to Owner directly about obtaining estimate on garage addition to our house.  Send details and info as requested.  Never have heard back.  It has been over 6 weeks now.  Decided to use Cedar Hollow Const in Chillicothe instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate on adding a garage to house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

Was very busy with projects and needed to commit to them. I did reach out to (member name removed) to give him my apologies about his project. He never responded to me. Glad he competed his garage project.

Brad Burgess Construction is proud to fulfill the home building needs of Central Illinois residents. The company has experience with everything from home remodeling projects to building new homes. If you're contemplating a new kitchen or a new home, let Brad Burgess work for you!

Satisfaction