Aire Serv of Kankakee

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2010

We are a family owned company. I have been in the HVAC field for over 15 years. Our company services and installs all makes and models of furnace and air conditioning equipment. Because we are a small company every customer is important to us and with very little overhead we are able to give our customers Quality work at reasonable prices. I am not only the V.P. of the company but I am the service tech and the installer therefore you will get the best service our company has to offer....

Dryer Vent Wizard of Will County

Dryer Vent Wizard professionally inspects cleans repairs, alters and installs clothing dryer vents for homeowners and in commercially-owned buildings. 2 employees. We do not use subcontractors. CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. $49 Service and Inspection fee. $10 off any service for Angie's List Members. Local, family owned business. Additional phone number - 815-215-2090

11/01/2017

Very helpful and took plenty of time with us. Did not charge for evaluation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aire serv looked at my 14 year old furnace and gave me a second opinion about its condition and need for repairs. The tech spent a long time here but did not charge me. They also gave me an estimate on a new furnace. No pressure, and we decided on repairs. They gave us lots of information. Also send reminders of service time and pictures of the service person for security.

10/19/2017

Great, very professional and thorough job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace cleaning

02/11/2017

I think that went well. They came when they said they were going to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think all they did was service the furnace, they just checked out everything, make sure everything is running and in good condition.

12/20/2016

Excellent! I was very pleased with the service and the knowledge of my tech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance of furnace was performed. He was very efficient and explained to me what I need to do on my own to keep my unit performing efficiently. He was familiar with other contractors in this area, and gave me very competitive quotes on future products ie whole house vent cleaning. I will definitely contact him in the future and gladly refer him.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

08/30/2016

I had initially scheduled the AC Service for my home. I was able to get appointment the same week and service tech showed up right on time! He went through a 20 point 'comfort' inspection with me which not only covered the AC unit, but he checked out the furnace where it connected too. He had mentioned other specials that they were having and I was not very interested until he asked me if he could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced AC Unit and cleaned out air ducts

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Furnace & Air Conditioning Equipment & Accessories, New Construction, Rehabs, Ductwork, Sheet metal, HVAC, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Sealing, Duct Leak Testing & Envelope Testing

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover