Electro Bond Refinishing

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2008

Founded in 1972, Electro Bond Refinishing is a firm serving the needs of all the Chicagoland communities. We are supported by our research team, technical expertise, and quality assurances. All Electro Bond technicians are professionally trained, are company certified, and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide the very best products, care, and maintenance instructions with every job so that you are completely satisfied when the job is done! 877-TUB-PRO-1 or 630-759-8500....

KS of Geneva

36  REVIEWS
KS of Geneva

Since 1984; We change your cabinets to look like the 'designer kitchen' you want by 're-purpose' of your exisiting cabinetry without replacing; We are the "Actual Artisan and Craftsman Owners" who do the work not the "painter of the day", no sales agents, tons of references: Master Faux Finisher is co-owner; Fine Finish Carpenter is co-owner; Cabinet Refinishing-Resurfacing, Custom Trim Installation, Custom Cabinet Fabrication - Built-Ins and Accent units; EPA Licensed and Certified Renovating Contractor

06/24/2019

I received a quote shortly after I called. Work was scheduled within a week. Technician was professional and very neat. There was a lot of care in the preparation to make sure nothing got on the floor or walls. Technician clearly explained how to care for the tub after it was reglazed. Work was done as quoted. I chose them because of the guarantee on their work. I am very pleased with the result. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub refinished

03/07/2019

End result is great....had to come back once to remove a few dust bumps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rub Refinishing

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

09/17/2018

The project itself went well. They blew me off on the first scheduled appointment, they got tied up but did not call. I needed the job done quickly so they showed up the next day and did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub and the refinishing

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed], I have gone through my records and do not see that our company did any work for you. Could you please tell me when your work was done? Also, would you double check the name of the company that did your work? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Janet Shore Owner Electro Bond Refinishing

01/15/2018

Covered bathroom tile exceptionally well to protect it. Tub looks like new. Service man was very professional and friendly. I chose them thru Angie’s List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish older bath tub.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

11/06/2017

I bought it from an Angie's List as a coupon and they were a great company to work with. No issues, no hassles, just professionals. My only regret is that I opted in for the non-slip texture on the tub floor. It's like a grit they mix into the paint so your feet can grip it. The guy described it accurately, I just imagined it to be nicer than how it came out. Works though!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish an old cast iron bathtub.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Thank you for taking the time to give us a kind review, we appreciate it. If you would like, we can come back and do something to the non-skid. I don't know if it just doesn't look right, dull, rough, whatever the case is, we can fix it. Thank you again.

Porcelain Refinishing - Bathtubs, Showers, Tile & Counter Tops.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover