Courtesy Plumbing & Services Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2003

B Rated | 26 Reviews

Courtesy Plumbing is a family owned Christian plumbing company that has been servicing your neighborhood and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service. We are licensed, insured, and bonded (Lic #055-042946). Every one of our plumbers is diligently trained to handle your unique needs both quickly and professionally. We look forward to servicing all of your plumbing needs. We do not work inside the Chicago city limits...

Complete Plumbing Services, Inc

We are a family owned/operated plumbing & HVAC company with over 25 years in the industry and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, offering residential and commercial services. We have focused on plumbing since establishment, but recently added HVAC services to our plumbing services and are offering the same level of expertise, care, and customer service that you have come to expect from our plumbing services. Kristina Johnson has 15 years’ plumbing office experience, but has been around plumbers all of her life. Her father, grandfather and uncle are all plumbers! It is probably no coincidence that she also married a plumber. Jerry Johnson has been a plumber for over 22 years. he is licensed through the State of Ilinois CCCDI (Cross Connection Control Device Inspector) and Med Gas Certified. Tina and Jerry have built on the family business and now run Complete Plumbing Services, Inc. in South Elgin, Illinois. We serve the Chicago Northern Suburbs, including Elgin, Bartlett, Schaumburg, St. Charles, Geneva, Elburn, Batavia and the entire Northern Illinois Region. We provide comprehensive services to our residential, commercial and industrial clients. When you call Complete Plumbing Services, it will probably be Tina who answers the phone. but no matter who answers, you can be assured that you will be speaking to someone who understands plumbing and HVAC services and we will be able to dispatch the help you need to get the job done–promptly and professionally.

03/31/2020

These people came out to the complex, didn't give us proper notice, shut our water off, because they were working in the building unannounced. I saw the one plumber in his vehicle texting, when I returned, he jumped out and ran into the building. I was gone for about 25 minutes. I have watched these guys milk the clock, so much, its ridiculous!! Getting back to my misfortune with them. Since, they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet for the Association

09/24/2019

It went very well! We had an emergency situation and we called them and they came to our house very quickly. Their price was very reasonable and they got the work done within a few hours. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

10/05/2017

Of course the backup occurred on a Saturday. The technician who came right away: he was was courteous, efficient and very competent. A job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency main drain rodding needed - sewer line backed up

09/07/2017

I was satisfied with him. We got a deal because we did two at the same time. Myself and a neighbor. They were willing to come down on the price. It was a group. I have no complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some back up sump pump work. The installation of an back up sump pump.

07/24/2017

The kitchen sink is draining properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod kitchen sink line.

CATEGORY plumbing

Power Rodding, Hydro Jetting, Sewer Line Video Inspections, Residential & Commercial, Battery Back Up Systems, Repair Underground Sewer Lines, Sump Pumps, Faucets, Toilets, Water Heaters & Garbage Disposals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check