OSF Medical Group

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 35 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 20 patients per day....

03/18/2015

I go in occasionally. He didn't spend a lot of time with me. He was very professional. His office is nice, new and clean. Has a nice waiting room. He is busy and they have five doctors there. I like him and his staff. He keeps my nose clear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Willard Noyes is my ear, nose and throat doctor.

CATEGORY ent

06/16/2014

Excellent. I am very happy with the surgery and results. I am able to play tennis and golf again without pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a torn meniscus. Dr. Seidl diagnosed and did the surgery on my left knee. Follow up appointments were also were part of the service.

CATEGORY orthopedics

06/04/2014

Since the prior time I had seen this provider--3months ago, I lost 35pounds. He was concerned, and we talked for a good amount of time. I told him I had taken his previous advise to get more exercise and joined the gym. I also started cutting out any and all food additives, especially the GMOs that researchers feed to rats to make them obese for study's--and started eating organic versions of all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw this provider to go over all of my medications and we discussed my current weight loss. He will listen to you. He is very efficient, but looks at me when I'm talking to him, not the computer screen!

06/04/2014

Dr. Galue is very friendly and knowledgeable. His office staff is okay. Sometimes it is hard to get in to see him. He is a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Galue for some routine medication follow-up. He is a great provider.

05/13/2014

You can get right in, you don't have to wait, they get you in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For primary care, i use OSF Medical Group for everything from sickness, colds and asthma.

Multi Specialty