Kristina's Design Palace

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2010

Check out my custom designs at www.kristinagiedra.com. Dressmaker with 22 years of custom sewing and alteration experience at www.kristinasdesignpalace.net with retailers such as “Marshall Fields”, “Nordstrom” and “Neiman Marcus” is offering professional alterations on men’s and women’s apparel. This includes all alterations or reconstructions including: • hems, rolled hems, original jeans hem • sleeves, shoulders, etc. • take in sides and body fit • bridal, formal wear • tailored apparel etc. • custom made apparel and accessories Custom Home Decor Visualize you dreams, and my custom design will make them a reality. A true one of a kind statement, on home décor and custom made window treatments: valance, roman shades, grommet set in drapes, formal and informal swags, and cascades, varieties of pinch pleated drapes, etc. as well as customized pillows duvet or other bed or table coverings....

Blazeks Home Furnishings Ltd

Owner-operated. Specializing in Hunter Douglas products and custom made draperies and top treatments. Offering discounts along with consumer rebates. Free measuring. Free installation. Free shop at home. Our Spring 2020 shows have all be cancelled We are working hard to reschedule shows to mid October. But this may change according to public safety of large gatherings. We will post any shows as the dates get closer. We are still keeping all in home measuring and installations but will be calling the morning of the appointment to let everyone now of our health condition as well as our clients condition. We believe this will keep everyone safe and healthy. Check out our Angie's List reviews. Measuring and installation by Harold and Marilyn Blazek which are both trained certified Master Installer - FREE! No subs. Award winning.

Award 2019

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She made hats for me and my children's day they were Awsome. I ordered two more hats and ill be picking them up this week . 😃

11/14/2015

I had a bedspread that was beautiful (to me) on the outside but with,as I learned,cheap filling on the inside. The first time it was dry cleaned,per label directions,the filling all shifted to the outer edges. It was very lumpy and unattractive. Several cleaners stated that once that happens it cannot be undone. Kristina assessed the problem quickly. She opened it up,removed the cheap filling and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remade a bedspread with cheap and lumpy filling into a duvet cover.

09/24/2015

She was quick, efficient and personable. Reasonable pricing. Exceptional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hemmed one dress and altered a second

08/05/2015

Kristina did a wonderful job on all my basket liners and pillows.  She pays close attention to all details. Will use her again.  She does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made several basket liners and throw pillows.

03/26/2015

What else can I say, everything went well.  I am extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a housecoat/robe that I loved.  I have tried for years both in person and on the internet to duplicate it, absolutely could not.  I called Kristina's to see if she could replicate  my beloved robe.  She did it and did a beautiful job.  It is perfect !!!

CATEGORY alterations

Custom Appearel and Alterations Custom Window Treatments and Accessories: - Swags and scarves - Valances - Lined , unlined, interlined panels - Different pleated (French, pencil, goblet, box, etc.) - Different loops or tabs - Grommet or pierced - Shades - Duvet covers - Slipcovers - Decorative pillows - Runners, tablecloths Handbags: - Exclusive - Occasionals - Bridal - Casual - Fun In The City - Holiday

Ask for details.