Hannah's Plumbing & Maintenance

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5413 Walnut Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515 4421 South Harlem Avenue

Berwyn, IL 60402

For all your plumbing needs call and speak with Greg Hannah Plumbing today. When it comes to great service for your plumbing needs, you can count on the professionalism and value you receive from us. Read about the Greg Hannah Guarantee, about our community support, and the testimonials from our happy customers. Discover why we’re already the trusted choice in thousands of homes and businesses, with over 25 years of fast local service. We are a family owned and operated business with more than 25 years of experience with integrity and pride in our work. You can find someone cheaper but you’ll never find someone better - we serve Chicago, the western suburbs and surrounding towns and areas....

plumbing (637)drain cleaning (138)sewer cleaning (62)water heater repair and installation (60)well and water pump (41)gas leak repair (12)drain pipe installation (11)excavating (11)home remodeling (8)water softener installation and repair (7)basement remodeling (6)
D

10/26/2020

Plumber from Hannah's Plumbing never showed up at service window. Never called to say running late or to reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaking pipe under sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

D

08/22/2020

I’ve hired this company twice. About 1-2 years ago company sent Angel to replace water heater, add a recirculating pump, and perform some other minor services. He was beyond excellent but no is longer with the company. Based on this initial experience I’ve recommended the company to multiple people over the past couple years. I know for a fact at least a few have hired the company to perform work....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater, pipe removal, gas pipe,

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

08/18/2020

replace drains and copper lines throughout

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Greg Hannah plumbing for three big projects. The first was a couple years ago for a flood remediation system. This spring when many neighbors had water in their basement, mine was dry. Most recently they replaced all of the drains in my two flat, then they replaced the old galvanized pipes with copper. They took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure I was happy with the results. Excellent attention to detail. I would highly recommend Greg Hannah Plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/30/2020

Received estimate hired. Easy process. Everything good. Price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

07/25/2020

I called and spoke with someone who presented themselves as very professional, thinking it was Greg Hannah himself, not sure. Made an appointment for the following day between 8am and 10am. I told the person over the phone the earlier, the better. I waited all morning and nobody showed. It turns out Tony left a message on my voicemail asking to hear from me before he headed over. Why? I made an ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak under Kitchen Sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

this is Greg my tech called you and your phone went to voicemail he left a message at about 8:15 am we do not send out a service tech if no one answered things come up for customer's and then we are the last one they're thanking of we check the number info and he called the number and later in the day I also left a message I think you giving us a F" is not right . Sincerely Greg Hannah

07/20/2020

We called and left a message, but never got a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of water pressure booster pump

CATEGORY concrete repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

we don't work on booster pumps and I didn't get a message from you sorry you're having a problem finding someone to help you. Hannah's

05/23/2020

Tony showed up on time and was very professional. His price was fair. I had a home remodel going on and he replaced some bathroom fixtures (vanity, shower, toilet's) and 2 gas valves for the stove and clothes dryer. Tony communicated well and did good work. I would hire Hannah's Plumbing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new bathroom plumbing fixtures. Replace gas valves

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

04/27/2020

Timely service. Fixed properly the first time. Came in under the estimate. The plumber who did the work was very friendly and knowledgable. Will be bring them back out for some other projects we have been looking at getting completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Faucet replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/24/2020

It went well. They showed up in the timeframe communicated. Looked at the situation and provided an estimate and ultimately got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a kitchen sink leak and replace kitchen sink faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

04/14/2020

Angel was very courteous, informative, and detailed. He cleaned up the entire area. Very Efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracked Sewer Line

CATEGORY drain pipe,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank You for your review we are glad we where able to take care of your problem call any time you have a Plumbing or Drain need . GREG HANNAH

Plumbing - Install, Repairs, Drains & Rooter Service, Water Piping