Besch Brothers Roofing

A29 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since June 2002

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

17W217 Massel Ct

BENSENVILLE, IL 60106

Family owned and operated, Besch Bros Roofing has more than 32 years of experience in roofing and home renovations. We serve clients in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs and offer free estimates for your convenience. We carry products from some of todays leading manufacturers, including GAF/ELK, Certainteed, Timberline, and Owens Corning. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. ...

roofing (29)gutter installation (3)siding (2)

03/14/2020

Quick estimate; very competitive price. Job completed--in a single day--as soon as March weather permitted. Professional, highly competent, friendly crew. Excellent after-job cleanup. Mike Besch explained the job thoroughly during his first visit--no surprises.Good service & communication. Excellent company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingle tear-off, new plywood sheeting (partial), and new shingles for 4000 sq ft roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

03/20/2017

They were easy to talk to, on time and the roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement. They had to rip off three layers of shingles and replaced some wood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

04/18/2016

I contacted their company and we scheduled a time for an examination of the property and the work which needed to be done.  They came out as scheduled and provided a full written estimate and even took the time to speak with me later to explain what some things meant, as I don't do this type of work. We scheduled a rough date (because it is dependent upon the weather of course), and they came on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with both brothers; they are courteous and helpful.  They installed a new roof, new gutters and downspouts in October of 2015.  Then during March, after a big wind storm, they came back out, at no charge, and replaced a few of the shingles which got blown off during the storm.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

11/09/2015

After waiting for over a month, Doug called the day before the supposed work would be done, 11/3/15. [We had asked him to inform us as soon as possible when the work would be done and that was the best he could do.] My husband did not go in to work on the next day. The day the work was going to be done, three men were talking on the phone and taking pictures for about an hour and a half; then left...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We began communicating with this company in September and received a draft of the proposed contract on 9/17/15. After changing some things on the contract a few times, Doug was finally able to go to our home on 9/23/15 to sign the contract. We needed the old roof on our home and garage to be tear down and replaced with GAF shingles. We were told it could be in November of 2015 and we agreed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

10/19/2015

Both "brothers" were very helpful and knowledgeable about roofing and gutters.  They were responsive and willing to answer all of my questions.  Materials were promptly hauled away and I found them to be polite, professional, and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and hauled away old roofing (shingles, etc.) from both house and garage.  Installed new architectural shingles, installed new exhaust fan, installed new gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

05/14/2015

Dealt with Mike Besch 20 years ago when his company reroofed my home and garage. Called Mike to give estimate for replacing the vinyl siding, gutters, soffit and fascia on my house and get the same put on my wooden sided garage and get aluminum gutters, soffit and fascia as I was tired of painting it and wanted it all to match. Called Mike on a Friday afternoon and he came the following Monday to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Vinyl siding, gutters, soffit and fascia. Install Vinyl siding, gutters, soffit and fascia on detached 24 x 28 garage. Total home and garage face lift.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2015

04/21/2015

They were very good, the took two days because I have a large house. They showed up at 7:00 am both days and worked all day. They completely removed 3 layers of old shingles. The job was done very professionally and on time, this included reflashing the chimmney and soil stack, as stated in the estimate. I also had siding installed on the dormer. Overall they did avery good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my 31 year old roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2015

05/29/2014

It was good. I would rate them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Besch Brothers Roofing for roofing, siding and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2012

09/11/2012

Besch Brothers Roofing were very quick and to the point.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got quotes from Besch Brothers Roofing for roofing and siding.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2012

06/02/2010

The work was performed in a couple of days, they tore off the whole roof, repaired damaged wood and reshingled. The workers did a good job of making sure all of the debris was removed from the property. They did a great job, the roof looks wonderful and they made sure that the vents were properly installed so I didn't get any leaking or shingles coming up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete tear-off of my roof, including some repairs of the wood underneath. Vents were added for exhaust fans in the bathroom and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2010

Roofing, gutter services, and exterior renovation.

NA