A-APPLIANCE XPERTS INC

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since December 2008

F Rated | 4 Reviews

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. SVC AREAS: GLENVIEW, HIGHLAND PARK, NAPERVILLE....

Yabi Services Inc

38  REVIEWS
Yabi Services Inc

For fastest response, please call or text usat (773) 430-2391! Appliance repair. Dryer, washer refrigerators ovens and water heaters. microwave and dishwasher Whirlpool, LG, Samsung , Maytag , Sub Zero, GE, Bosch, Kenmore, we use Only Manufacture original parts

Award 2019

01/05/2018

Terrible!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On December 16th 2017 I called A-Appliance Expert s LLC to repair my washing machine. The technician came and said that in order to repair the machine he would need to order parts and the part will be in after Christmas. Christmas came and went and I reached out to the company to get an update of the part. They said they had no update and the part will be in after the holidays. When the technician first came out and mentioned a down payment of $125.00 was needed to order the part. Since the total job cost $480.00 I paid half of the total amount $240.00. This company can never tell you when the part will be coming in and that they will call when the part comes. Since I have been without a washer since 12/16/17 I asked for a refund. The company said no refunds on ordered parts. I explained that I paid more than what was asked for and apparently the part is never going to arrive. The company refuses to issue a refund and are very rude and nasty over the phone. I explained that whenever a person or a business orders a part or product you are always given a tracking number and a date as to when the item will be delivered. These people are nasty and rude. Today I called and still no date as to when the part will arrive.

D

05/26/2014

I needed a new part for my dishwasher. He gave me two different prices, one before the work and one after the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my dishwasher.

09/18/2012

They came out the first time after the disaster with the other service provider.  They fixed it and explained what the problem had been.  They reconnected the water line, but did not replace all the parts, so the water popped out again and flowed out. He came back and said that he needed to get a new part and was able to fix it.  He could have been more insistent the first time that the bad part s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new part in my refrigeration that another provider had made a disaster out of.

D

12/18/2008

I looked them up on the manufacturers website. The technician was late and then didn't know what he was doing. We ended up just going out and buying a new microwave. They examined the problem, they replaced a fuse and then that blew out, then something else happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a GE microwave go out on me last year.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR OF WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, RANGES, OVENS, COOKTOPS, REFRIGERATORS, & DISPOSALS.