Corey's Moving Company

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

614 E Grant St

Belleville, IL 62220

Welcome to Corey's Moving Co we are a black independent company that provides top notch service when it comes to our customers. We provide local moves, long distance, pick ups, clean outs and real small moves. One call gets it all!!! When you move with Corey we make sure that your belongings are protected with blankets and shrink wrapped, and moved with care. I have been moving for 8 years now, and this is my first year on my own, so hoping to bring happiness in every move....

movers (11)lawn care (4)

01/05/2021

These guys were great! Very polite and professional, hard working, knew exactly what needed to be done. Long distant move, nothing shifted or broken! Needed longer than planned and they continued to work until it was completed. Great job guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed help loading furniture in a u-haul

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

12/16/2020

They did a fantastic job and were very easy to work with. Professional and polite. I have several friends moving and have recommended them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving - Loading and Unloading

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/10/2020

excellent and I would hire again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a china cabinet and tv stand moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/17/2020

It was great. They were professional, polite and worked quickly. Helped set everything back up. The price was below what I estimated. And they were way cheaper than other bids I got. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one place to another in same city.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

11/10/2020

Highly recommend! Such gentlemen! We didn’t have a whole house full of furniture and their 2 hour minimum was perfect for us. Thank you guys for being prompt and efficient! And for being so sweet! Will definitely tell all of our friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture items moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/06/2020

Corey and his helper were extremely courteous and made my move so easy. They were prepared and got me moved quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved to new location

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/02/2020

It went very well they also put my beds together😉

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture to new house

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

09/29/2020

They were super patient, polite, and packed everything well. They then moved it all to storage. I would highly recommend them and I would definite use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

09/29/2020

Corey and his assistant were early, they listened to my concerns and were overall great guys! They stayed up beat and motivated, even when the heat began to rise outdoors, nothing was too much or too heavy, and they didn't even blink at the stairs! They took care to wrap furniture and treated each item and box as if it were their own. I will absolutely be calling Corey again for any of my moving n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corey assisted us to move from one basement apartment into another basement apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

09/04/2020

It was fantastic. They were on time, they were prepared, very conscientious about on how to moved my things and packed the items on my house. They wrapped all the furnishing, they went above and beyond and it was expertly done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved the furniture out of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020