Conmnolly, Dr. Steven M

Angie's List since February 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Award 2019

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This particular visit was for my six month cleaning. As usual Alicia did a great job and Dr. Connolly performed a thorough check-up. I have been going to this office for about 14 years and have ALWAYS been happy. If you need a crown this is the place to go - mine look amazing to the point that an endodontist commented on the appearance and quality of work.

07/01/2009

I have been seeing him for 2 months. He scheduled an appointment quickly as my insurance was about to run out. He also got the work done very quickly. He is also very kind and explained every procedure that he performed. Everyone who works here are nice, friendly and attentive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Conmnolly is my dentist.

02/05/2009

Dr. Steven M. Conmnolly is a young guy. I actually inherited him from my old guy. I ve been going to see Dr. Conmnolly for fifteen years. I would say Dr. Conmnolly is excellent. Dr. Conmnolly is very well mannered. He talks to me about any problems that arise and any options I can take. He has pretty good staff too. I will continue to see Dr. Conmnolly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I went to see Dr. Steven M. Conmnolly was for a regular cleaning and check-up.