Absolute Plumbing

B42 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since November 2010

Serving

Beach Park, IL, 60087

Absolute Plumbing, in Beach Park, IL, is the area's leading plumber serving Northshore, Antioch, Beach Park and surrounding areas since 1977. We specialize in sewer cleaning and repairs, plumbing services, water heaters, garbage disposals and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Absolute Plumbing in Beach Park....

Plumbing (35)Drain Cleaning (7)Mold Testing and Remediation (4)Water and Smoke Damage (4)Sewer Cleaning (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Water Heaters (2)Water Filtration and Softening (2)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)Drywall (1)Upholstering - Boat & Auto (1)

C

12/27/2018

Had badly leaking tub faucet. Absolute sent out a plumber the same day. The plumber wanted to replace the faucet but we asked him to repair it. He took everything apart and had to go back to the shop to get parts. A few hours later the repair was completed but the handles were backwards (they did work but reversed from how they were before). We left it since it was functional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub faucet repair

11/12/2018

It went great. My disposal broke on a Sunday morning, Doug came and assessed it, a new one was put on that early evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new disposal

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

06/19/2018

All was GREAT! Doug came to my home to switch out an old bath tub spout, overflow, & drain. He's very patient, professional, & extremely kind. He explained everything that needed to be done and was sure to answer any questions. Jim(owner) was just as kind when I needed a questioned answered over the phone. The repairs were done in a timely manner and I'm VERY satisfied! This was my first time usin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new tub spout, drain & overflow

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you Mrs, [Member Name Removed] for your review. that was very kind of you to take the time to write it. It makes me very happy to know that our plumbers did a good job for a new customer. We try to make every customer old or new happy and we do all work to state plumbing code. Please check our website for our discount coupons for plumbing jobs you may need in the future. thanks again for you...

07/24/2017

Arrived in timely manner, was friendly, explained exactly what he was going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced piping and valve/back pressure cup

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

07/23/2017

Arrived on time. Completed work within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hose on sump pump with pvc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

05/17/2017

Wonderful. 3 hours after I called, my new pump was installed, even though he had to stand in 6 inches of water to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2017

03/06/2017

The company came out for a new gaucet, waterheater, and garbage disposal.  The worker Edwin put in new faucet and a badger garbage disposal.  He went to the store and picked out a Mohen faucet. I did not go with him and later found out they do not let the customer go with them and pick out the faucet. There is a leak underneath the faucet once it is completed.  I found it when washing my hands aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave a quote for faucet, badger garbage disposal, and water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

I am sorry the member is unhappy with the plumbing job that we did for her. I have been in business for 38 years and we do quality work. All work is done to code and materials meet all the standards. On February 22nd, 2017, we installed a new garbage disposal, bathroom faucet and pop up assembly. Our technician checked for leaks and there were none. She refused to pay for any of the work because s...

02/28/2017

All they did was unclogged a toilet it took them five minutes from the time they showed up they haven't quote me a price before hand and so they waited afterwards to see how it was going to cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clog toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

07/22/2016

Owner gave us an estimate over the phone. This was a Sunday! Extremely fair and helpful owner. Plumber showed up in about ½ hour. This individual worked for the company for 15 years. Everything went smoothly and the price never charged. We had a new H2O heater in 3 hours. Great company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our leaking hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2016

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate when our customers do this for our business. Please feel free to give us a call again for your plumbing or water damage needs. Next time mention that you left us an Angie's list review and we will gladly provide you with a coupon for our service. Regards, Absolute Plumbing & Water Damage

03/01/2016

We have not had any problems since. I would definitely call them out again if I did. They fixed the problem the same day and they were very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Absolute Plumbing & Water Damage Restoration for repair. They fixed the shower faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2014