IMAGE CUSTOM BLINDS INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

137 Amherst Dr

Bartlett, IL 60103

Image Custom Blinds has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1978. We offer select Hunter Douglas products at a savings up to 40% off retail including Professional Measure, In home consultation with an expert in Hunter Douglas products, Professional Installation and 1 year free service should a problem arise. We offer plantation shutters at 40% off retail including installation Ask about our "Free" options for Angie's list members....

blinds and curtain (145)window replacement (1)

06/11/2020

It went great!! William and Linda are such nice people....Also, they are very knowledgeable and professional. My wife and I worked with them on the window treatment selection and they came back to install the products themselves. The whole process was done in less than a week. What a great customer service experience. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roller Shade for Patio Door and Blinds for Bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

03/26/2020

Excellent! No stress and very friendly experience. Installation was efficient and quick. Will use their services again on future project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind design and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

03/04/2020

Great!!!! Everything looks fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

12/11/2019

From our first contact to request a quote, through measuring, ordering and installation, the entire process ran very smoothly. Bill and Linda are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in window blinds and shutters. They provide helpful advice, efficient ordering and installation and are pleasant to work with. Our shutters look beautiful! I highly recommend Image Custom Blinds Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed Plantation Shutters installed in our bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

09/09/2019

This job went extremely well! Price was fantastic. And I couldn't have imagined better service . . . prompt, professional, courteous. William and Linda know what works, what to do and get it done efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Hunter Douglas blinds installed on all windows throughout our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/09/2019

The service provided by Bill and Linda from start to finish is impeccable. I have used them on 2 separate occasions. From start to finish they were very responsive, professional and all around great to work with. They came to my house and consulted with me on type of window covering that best suited my needs as well as pattern/color that best matched my decor. It was very helpful to see a sample o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vertical shade for kitchen slider and 3 roller shades for bedrooms/living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/26/2019

This was our 3rd time working with Bill and Linda over the past 7 years. (I guess we move a lot?) Each time they have helped us select the best products to suit our needs and our budget. From selecting the blinds to measuring to installation, each time is a pleasure. They are both professional, friendly, and kind-hearted people. We enjoy outfitting our homes with beautiful window treatments from B...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds purchase and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/15/2019

I highly recommend Image Custom Blinds! Bill and Linda were extremely helpful, prompt and courteous. They have many options and their installation was outstanding - we love our new blinds!! Will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

11/06/2018

Bill and Linda of Image Custom Blinds are truly exceptional. If I could give them more than five stars, I would! My mom found them on Angie's List ten years ago for my brother and his wife's new home, and my family was 100% satisfied with the job they did. When my husband and I moved into our new home, we were in need of window treatments. I immediately knew who to call, and I am so glad I did. Bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments for windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

10/05/2018

The service was great. Bill & Linda worked around my schedule and came to my home to go through my options. They were very friendly and helpful. When the blinds arrived, they again worked around my schedule and installed them quickly. They look great! I am a very satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed blinds for living room windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Sales of Hunter Douglas Blinds, Shades, Hardwood and Faux Shutters, Home Service, Installation on products we sell.

Blind cleaning, service or installation on products not purchased from us.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check