PARISI PAVING & SEALCOATING

Angie's List since June 2006

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Utilizing ECO-Friendly materials that are recyclable and safe for the environment....

Nabar Sealcoating & Paving, LLC

Nabar Sealcoating & Paving, LLC offers a range of services for both residential and commercial needs. Nabar sealcoating has been serving the Lake County area since 1989.

08/06/2019

We have used Parisi for sealcoating. When it was time to finally replace driveway, we went with them. Entire process went smoothly and they worked around our schedules. it seems that there is almost always a Parisi sign at someones drive in Lake Zurich, so that says a lot about their reputation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt driveway, cut down curb.

08/06/2019

It went very well. they responded to my emails and questions promptly. The work was done on schedule and we’re pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved driveway

05/17/2018

These guys are easy to deal with. They have me on the schedule every year and my price has stayed the same. They send an email to let you know they're coming and knock on the door if it looks like you haven't moved your cars from the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Sealing

01/29/2018

6 months later my driveway still looks great. I previously used a competitor whose materials showed signs of cracking in early winter. I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coated driveway.

09/07/2017

The crew was very professional and did a wonderful job giving me a brand new asphalt driveway from a gravel driveway. I love coming home and seeing how great it looks as I drive up to the house! They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a gravel driveway which I desired an asphalt driveway instead.

CATEGORY excavators,asphalt driveway

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Committed to ECO Friendly asphalt based sealers that are safe for the environment and our customers of tomorrow.

Check, Visa, MasterCard