PARISI PAVING & SEALCOATING

Angie's List since June 2006

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Utilizing ECO-Friendly materials that are recyclable and safe for the environment....

D. Lee's Paving

7  REVIEWS
D. Lee's Paving

WE DO NOT OFFER SEAL COATING SERVICE! Please call us today for a free estimate on your new asphalt driveway. D. Lee's Paving is an asphalt paving company in the southwestern Chicago metropolitan area. At D. Lee's Paving, our extremely skilled crew draws their know-how and skill from years of family work in the paving industry, using the absolute best techniques to provide you with the perfect finish for your site. Whether you're doing a residential driveway or a commercial parking lot, we can get it done professionally and at a convenient cost. We offer comprehensive asphalt paving, maintenance, and repair services, as well as tar and chip fixes and road striping.

08/06/2019

It went very well. they responded to my emails and questions promptly. The work was done on schedule and we’re pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved driveway

08/06/2019

We have used Parisi for sealcoating. When it was time to finally replace driveway, we went with them. Entire process went smoothly and they worked around our schedules. it seems that there is almost always a Parisi sign at someones drive in Lake Zurich, so that says a lot about their reputation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt driveway, cut down curb.

05/17/2018

These guys are easy to deal with. They have me on the schedule every year and my price has stayed the same. They send an email to let you know they're coming and knock on the door if it looks like you haven't moved your cars from the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Sealing

01/29/2018

6 months later my driveway still looks great. I previously used a competitor whose materials showed signs of cracking in early winter. I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coated driveway.

09/07/2017

The crew was very professional and did a wonderful job giving me a brand new asphalt driveway from a gravel driveway. I love coming home and seeing how great it looks as I drive up to the house! They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a gravel driveway which I desired an asphalt driveway instead.

CATEGORY excavators,asphalt driveway

Asphalt paving and sealcoating. Committed to ECO Friendly asphalt based sealers that are safe for the environment and our customers of tomorrow.

Check, Visa, MasterCard